• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrokenMachine

• lyk251

• Communion

• Hiphopper

At this point I wonder how many of our faves are secretly conservative and/or Zionist

:suburban:

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, MilanY said:

Xtina probably always knew what idiot Pink is. Im so glad she sat on her chair lol

And we all know she still secretly fumes at Linda rejecting her and asking Christina to sing Beautiful 🤭 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y_Del_Rey said:

At this point I wonder how many of our faves are secretly conservative and/or Zionist

:suburban:

Sillyna Gomez

P!ss

who else? 

Aagh I am so disappiinted in her and I am a STAN stan. 

I get that she is jewish and is expected to be biased towards this situation, but this specific case is all about knowledge and she appears to have only very superficial knowledge of what's going on. 

Add the fact that the creep from the video was extremely biased himself and talked about a lot of inaccuarcies and then it wouldn't be difficult for people to believe what be says. 

Of course, this is not an excuse for a 45 year old who should have done her own research. 

I'm also glad to see most P!nk fans dragging her ass in here, as opposed to other cult stan bases and their faves in here (eg Swifties, Barbs, Katycats). 

• Like 8

To be honest guys, this is really heartbreaking, I always admired how P!nk seemed to be always on the right side of history, but this is sad, heartbreaking and disappointing to say the least

• Like 2

On 9/8/2024 at 6:59 AM, Arthoe said:

How deeply disappointing that the pop girl that once was blacklisted in America for almost a decade, because she dared to criticize the Bush administration, specifically the Iraq war, is now falling in line with the political elites by supporting the same unjust violence and killings that she used to protest. 

I want to clarify this and say she was never blacklisted for the Dear Mr. President song you're referring to. That song came out in 2007, and her follow up single, So What, was a massive radio hit & a BB #1 single.

But yeah :doc: 

• Like 1

she's always been hypocritical but this is truly a new low...

On 9/8/2024 at 5:47 AM, Communion said:

The added context to this is... Pink was not raised Jewish nor involved in Jewish institutions growing up, despite growing up in parts of PA with large Jewish communities.

She has said as much throughout her career. She used to identify with everything from paganism to Buddhism. Her father was a Catholic.

The first time she really even publicly identified as Jewish was in 2006 when defending Mel Gibson and saying she felt bad for him as a fan, thinking his antisemitic rant was due to alcoholism and not being antisemitic himself. :redface:

This isn't to say she can't identify with her Jewish heritage, especially since it seems her embracing of being Jewish aligns with healing her relationship with her mother, who is Jewish, now as an adult with children of her own and wanting to raise her children Jewish.

But like.. that means she, as a grown adult re-discovering Judaism in her 30s (back when she started having children), should have a kind of skepticism to Zionist propaganda yet she seemingly has been easily convinced of and radicalized by Zionist propaganda. It's incredibly disappointing. 

yeah no brainwashing, fully-fledged grown-up re-discovering judaism... truly vile.

• Thumbs Down 1

Not surprised about this...

On 9/7/2024 at 9:54 PM, KingWitch said:

P!nk is Jewish and like most Jewish people,she supports Israel. Nothing shocking here .

Just looked up her wiki and her mother is indeed jewish :toofunny2: welp.

At her big age, she can't be un-brainwashed, I'm afraid. 

• Thumbs Down 1

She's a filthy Zionist rat and always has been. I wish the worst on her 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 10

6 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

Zionist rat

Keep telling me these threads have nothing to do with Jewish people as a whole.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

She's always been nasty. She dragged people who rightfully took issue with her mutilating her son's ***** and has showcased a boatload of bitterness and internalized misogyny over the years. 

• Like 1

I honestly feel like this is a career ending moment cause her fanbase is usually the left type-very progressive type :giraffe: 

Edited by AvadaKedavra

13 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

I honestly feel like this is a career ending moment cause her fanbase is usually the left type-very progressive type :giraffe: 

Girl, nobody checks for her insta stories nor was this reported in the news. Her base is the GP, the very active, tuned-in fans (stans) who are disappointed in her make up for a very small size of her whole target audience. I don't even think she herself is aware that she upset some fans and haters. Not saying she doesn't deserve to be called out for this bc she does, but this will hardly make a dent in her fanbase. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Liafen said:

Girl, nobody checks for her insta stories nor was this reported in the news. Her base is the GP, the very active, tuned-in fans (stans) who are disappointed in her make up for a very small size of her whole target audience. I don't even think she herself is aware that she upset some fans and haters. Not saying she doesn't deserve to be called out for this bc she does, but this will hardly make a dent in her fanbase. 

Maybe this will inspire some real dark  rock music from her.
All her pain and anger from the cancellation :gaycat2: im here for that :suburban: We need those Just Like A Pill Anthems

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Miss Show Business said:

Keep telling me these threads have nothing to do with Jewish people as a whole.

Lmao don't have anything to say to a member of ATRL's ZioNazi downvote brigade other than

**** you, **** Zionism, **** Israel, free Palestine.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

This is dissappointing considering I always thought she was more progressist and against all of this but well, not a good look Alecia.

Edited by UnusualBoy

4 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Maybe this will inspire some real dark  rock music from her.
All her pain and anger from the cancellation :gaycat2: im here for that :suburban: We need those Just Like A Pill Anthems

She went through some devastating, dark and intense moments in her personal life around 2019-2022, and yet Trustfall (album) was the best she could come up with. It's not happening :suburban:

• Haha 1

She has a song called Dear Mr. President and then spews this...

She's gone the opposite way 

Oh she's one EVIL evil ***** huh?

The way she is usually so vocal about even the minor issues, I knew this was coming when she had nothing to stay in support of Palestinians all this time. Really disappointed. Growing up with her, didn't think she could be as out ouf touch as the next popstar but life comes at you fast. There were some misssteps (slave line in 18 wheekeri trivializing eating disorders with Stupid Girls, and "I inspire women to put their clothes on" comment shading Miley and Gaga, "I think parents need to beat the crap out of their kids", her support of Autism Speaks etc. comes to mind), but this is a giant red flag and she deserves to be cancelled.  

4 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Hope the straps malfunction

Ya, that's exactly how you should react. Nice behaviour. A saint I fear.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.