• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrokenMachine

• lyk251

• Communion

• Hiphopper

5 minutes ago, lyk251 said:

You are reaching , netanyahu and his regime are bad but not all israelis support him.

All i know so far from that video and others , i only see she voicing about innocent people and against racist , where do you see her support for netanyahu's regime ?

The video says Artists4Ceasefire is not ok because they're asking Israel to stop bombing civilians. There's no 'voicing about innocent' in there, and even less when she has never spoken about a ceasefire (not even from a 'neutral' perspective), and the only time she addresses it... is by posting 'how bad the ones asking for a ceasefire are'

• Like 9

53 minutes ago, Legend ReX said:

Are we surprised? He's always been terrible. All he ever does is scissor in the air gymnastics; all Zionists do is mental gymnastics. :hippo:

This is just embarrassing I'm sorry :rip: supporting Israel is absolutely legitimate grounds for dragging her ass but what does misgendering her achieve?

• Like 9

47 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

All these years later...I am vindicated from my twitter beef with her...love seeing she deleted her replies too :-* 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDWkRCaEYA-22Wc3ZmuM3

she's wrong but you're still a loser so idk what you're celebrating and posting your 8 year one sided beef and your transphobia as if we're supposed to clap. 

Edited by Bussea
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Black P!nk would never do this :biblio: I'm actually very disappointed in her because this is like…really unlike her???

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

42 minutes ago, Legend ReX said:

Idk if you're new here but transphobia and purposely misgendering people, no matter who they are, is the case for a ban on this site.  And considering you continue to defend your misgendering of a woman… not looking good for you.

@OP Pink is weird, I guess we can add genocide supporter to her resume.  I never quite understood her demographic but as others have said, they won't care.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bussea said:

she's wrong but you're still a loser so idk what you're celebrating 

girl stfu. Personal attacks indicate that you're the loser + I was young and dumb (but ultimately right) k? :-* 

1 minute ago, Bussea said:

Black P!nk would never do this :biblio: I'm actually very disappointed in her because this is like…really unlike her???

tea. that's why i was shocked. I didnt think she'd go there...she always frames herself as fighting for the underdog

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

15 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

The video says Artists4Ceasefire is not ok because they're asking Israel to stop bombing civilians. There's no 'voicing about innocent' in there, and even less when she has never spoken about a ceasefire (not even from a 'neutral' perspective), and the only time she addresses it... is by posting 'how bad the ones asking for a ceasefire are'

The video says Artists4Ceasefire is not give a full picture of this war which i think all funded by Netanyahu's regime to push Palestines out , one side perspective like this will put more fuel to the racist fire in US imo and innocent people can get hurt.

The ceasefire don't solve anything tbh,this is not the first war and it will be happen again if Netanyahu and his allies still stay in power .

Edited by lyk251
  • Thumbs Down 3

37 minutes ago, lyk251 said:

You are reaching , netanyahu and his regime are bad but not all israelis support him.

It doesn't start and stop with Netanyahu. Over one-half of all Israelis (and over three-fourths of Israeli Jews) believe publicly posting sympathies for Palestinians should be a criminal offense.

GWMb7fYWMAAkedJ?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

almost a year in and still the same shanegangins, hamas this hamas that. 

P!nk is Jewish and like most Jewish people,she supports Israel. Nothing shocking here .

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

It doesn't start and stop with Netanyahu. Over one-half of all Israelis (and over three-fourths of Israeli Jews) believe publicly posting sympathies for Palestinians should be a criminal offense.

GWMb7fYWMAAkedJ?format=jpg&name=large

I think netanyahu "created" hamas tbh , push netanyahu and his allies out is the first step to peace imo.

Btw thank for proving my point.

Edited by lyk251

38 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

She's always been a conservative in sheep's clothing, isn't it :rip:?

The Whiter Katy

VaughnXOUntold.thumb.png.674a04d2e25edc3

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

55 minutes ago, lyk251 said:

All i know so far from that video and others , i only see she voicing about innocent people and against racist , where do you see her support for netanyahu's regime ?

The majority of Israelis support this, yes. 

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, lyk251 said:

The video says Artists4Ceasefire is not give a full picture of this war which i think all funded by Netanyahu's regime to push Palestines out , one side perspective like this will put more fuel to the racist fire in US imo and innocent people can get hurt.

And what do you think is happening right now :suburban:?

I condemn rac1.sm against Jews of course, but that has nothing to do with the fact that Israel (a state polarizing to Jews, not every Jew is in favor of Israel) has bombed Gaza enough to the point of being compared with WW2 numbers, and all of that funded by the US.

Artists, and even more the ones from the US, since their own taxes are being used to fund that massa.cre, are in their whole right to ask for something like that to stop, and it's not their business to mention Hamas or not just because some white man said so

Edited by BrokenMachine

13 minutes ago, KingWitch said:

P!nk is Jewish and like most Jewish people,she supports Israel. Nothing shocking here .

She poses as a progressive and a progressive person, regardless of their religion, would not support genocide.

• Thanks 6

18 minutes ago, KingWitch said:

Maybe in the USA, but the Jewish diaspora is way too big and there's tons of them who have never supported the Israel project since the very start

• Thanks 2

In P!nk's own words she must have forgotten:

Let me tell you 'bout hard work
Rebuilding your house after the bombs took them away
How can you say
No child is left behind?
We're not dumb, and we're not blind
They're all sitting in your cells
While you pave the road to hell

How do you dream when a mother has no chance to say goodbye?

• Like 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.