• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrokenMachine

• lyk251

• Communion

• Hiphopper

She's always been weird (especially when it comes to her peers) but this is just disgusting 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Her demographic wouldn't care. So ultimately this isn't going to hurt her. But I'm not shocked. She would tbh. 

Are we surprised? He's always been terrible. All he ever does is scissor in the air gymnastics; all Zionists do is mental gymnastics. :hippo:

• Like 1
  • Haha 23
  • Thumbs Down 47

5 minutes ago, Legend ReX said:

Are we surprised? He's always been terrible. All he ever does is scissor in the air gymnastics; all Zionists do is mental gymnastics. :hippo:

Yes let's be transphobic because someone doesn't agree with you

• Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

3 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

are you misgendering and being transphobic or nah? 

Found the genoc!de stans/supporters. :hippo:

• Like 1
  • Haha 16
  • Confused 5
  • Thumbs Down 27

All these years later...I am vindicated from my twitter beef with her...love seeing she deleted her replies too :-* 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDWkRCaEYA-22Wc3ZmuM3

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 9
  • Thumbs Down 2

I watched the video long enough to see if he had some kind of point that could have been misunderstood by her or whatever... but there isn't. It just says 'they don't mention Hamas, so they're wrong!1!'.

It's just the same propaganda being spread over and over again of 'but Hamas!!!' as if that gave them a pass to bomb tons of innocent civilians and children AND being angry when anyone asks for a ceasefire.

I'd say I can't believe this is the same person who wrote Dear Mr. President, but who am I kidding, I've been known we lost any edge from her very long ago, so this is not even surprising anymore. I don't feel bad anymore for her concerts flopping in California and Las Vegas :kitty:

PS. She could have just sat there and ate her food. Like, what was the point in posting that? She's so detached from reality

Edited by BrokenMachine
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Communion said:

Can American supporters of Israel like P!nk and Debra please explain why they believe a foreign, religiously extremist regime that believes in Jewish supremacy has a right to slaughter fellow Americans? Even Jewish Americans who protest Israel are met with aggression. Why are Americans not safe when they disagree with Israelis and their belief in genocide? Why does Israel feel entitled to continuously kill Americans?

Where are they said any of it ?

11 minutes ago, Legend ReX said:

Found the genoc!de stans/supporters. :hippo:

You're implying people who respect gender identities are gen0.cide supporters? Be careful there :coffee2:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

3 minutes ago, lyk251 said:

Where are they said any of it ?

By voicing support for Israel, a genocidal supremacist regime that kills American citizens. 

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, Legend ReX said:

He?

20 minutes ago, Josh said:

No excuse for transphobia but no excuse for pretending as if someone directly supporting a genocide is a matter of opinion.

Just now, Communion said:

By voicing support for Israel, a genocidal supremacist regime that kills American citizens. 

You are reaching , netanyahu and his regime are bad but not all israelis support him.

All i know so far from that video and others , i only see she voicing about innocent people and against racist , where do you see her support for netanyahu's regime ?

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

10 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

This is the same idiot who told lady gaga and miley cyrus to put on clothes in 2013 bc of their female fans 

She's always been late and ignorant 

She's always been a conservative in sheep's clothing, isn't it :rip:?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.