Which Youtubers do you watch?

Galaxy

There's only one YTber that I constantly keep up with and it's Dee Shanell. She's a reaction channel.

spacer.png

Rotten mango 

Worldofxtra

Phaun

I love the cooking side of youtube and getting recipe recommendations. This guy has really good vegan recipes which I love. I made many of his dishes and they are usually tasty.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Rebal D

Rotten Mango

Baily Sarian (if i'm in the mood)

Nuke's Top 5

channels that help me fall asleep

Mr Nightmare

Let's Read

Shiny Gold Tales

Edited by єѕℓαм

GarlandTheGreat - I like to rewatch his old Crash Bandicoot Let's Plays

Hugo One - absolutely hilarious GTA Let's Plays 

SimGM - Sims 2 parodies, based around stan culture

FoxMaster - Lara Croft AI gameplay, very funny 

R.R. Slugger - LEGO videos. What he does has class to it.

The Horror Bandwagon

Alanda Parker

Jay Meets World

NickSaysBoo

The Media Knights

I mostly only watch horror/scifi reaction videos and some science/mystery docs, play a lot in the background while I'm working on stuff :marshmallow:

For a left-wing voter, I in fact watch a bunch of right-wing channels. There's of course Breaking Points, Secular Talk and The Young Turks but they cannot compete with pure entertainment of Candance Owens, Piers Morgan etc. only shoe0nhead tries but her videos are uploaded every other century, ContraPoints every millennium.

:clack:

• Haha 1

Tasting History With Max Miller.

How To Cook That  by queen Ann Reardon

Some science and psychology that I rarely watch

Some ASMR channels and just a few gaming channels that I watch when I need to relax so I can fall asleep sooner.

Edited by RussianRoulette

Ajay, but she kinda lost the passion and seems to just be going though the motions now and most of her videos that I want to watch are behind a paywall on Patreon :rip: I have resorted to watching clips on TikTok of her reviews that are not on YouTube

• Like 1

My list of non-music fave youtubers is massive. Too many to post here. Thousands

Now if we talk about music i watch a lot of Reaction Videos. People find them vapid but i honestly like them. 
The  only one i strongly dislike is anthony fantano. Wish i could erase his videos from my feed. 
I been thinkin about havin a reaction channel :gaycat2: and then expanding to different content. Cooking, Life advice-support, Science, Coding, Twitch..Statistics.AI..so many ideas
I have my own unique special idea for that channel different to the rest but i dont know  if i should do it. 
The problem is the copyright strikes and how i will have to post videos regularly to keep everyone engaged. That looks a bit exhausting :gaycat3:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

Just Trish/blndsundoll4mj

emmymade - food reviewer

floridaswildest/gatorchris (couple who runs an animal sanctuary and rescues animals)

Karrie Lynn - lifestyle, interior design

Rebecca Robeson - interior design

Shelby Church/Vlogs - finance tips, cool/informative vlogs

Daisy Sue - mukbanger

Amber Scholl - lifestyle, inspirational

Raphael Gomes - lifestyle, inspirational

Low Carb Love - low calorie/carb food recipes

Lone Fox - interior design

Lucas Cruikshank (and his brother) - they have a cool series where they book the worst rated hotel/cruise/vacation and it's entertaining (omg does anyone remember fr3d?) 

fancy vlogs by gab - lifestyle/vlogs

Niki Demar - lifestyle/vlogs/music (twin sister to the YT'er above) 

Blaire White - :emofish: to be fair... I dont agree with everything she says... but I do respect some of the points she makes

The Chateau Diaries - renovating an old chateau in France 

Sam Cushing - HOT

and a whole bunch more... but those are some of the most active channels 

4 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Never would I have expected over 5 years ago to be into Smosh

Mexican salsa, yes!

-

Dropout/Dimension 20

Alanda Parker

ZZavid

Dead Meat Podcast

The Sphere Hunter

and Terri Joe livestreams to fall asleep lol

Jerma 

but I don't really watch many youtubers I only watch him with friends and I think he is very cute.  I mainly just watch music videos on youtube :suburban:

No Rolls Barred - I know they might not be for everyone due to the British humor and they play board games, but if you're ok with any of those, this channel is amazing for you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.