Do you use gymshark?

HardBambi

is this like a cheat code for the gym

if so, I definitely want it! 

:thing: 

• Haha 1

Jed North

Their Fast-Dry Bodybuilding Workout Stringer is my favorite.

Used those since I was a S, up to XL. 

Although when I got the XLs I noticed they started adding this text in the upper spine of the back and I'm not really into that.

Edited by Gladiator

I have a black crop hoodie from them but I don't wear it at the gym, I wear it casually 

No. I like trying on clothes before buying to see the fit and material. I like Nike or whatever random shop where I ended up finding something

4 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

No. I like trying on clothes before buying to see the fit and material. I like Nike or whatever random shop where I ended up finding something

Nike is so loose though. Too straight for me basically 😅

Is this an ad 

7 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Is this an ad 

No. I'm an independent. Harris though

Worked for them earlier this year in their U.S. market and it's the best gym gear I have ever bought as well as been gifted. The company on the other hand… :coffee2: 

• Like 1

I watched the video expecting some shapewear for men, but it turned it out to be just... a video of nothing :rip:

• Haha 1

Yes, some good styles, plus comfortable, lightweight sweat wicking materials for everyday workouts.

YoungLA is more stylish but materials they using are kinda heavy for gym :giraffe: 

45 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I watched the video expecting some shapewear for men, but it turned it out to be just... a video of nothing :rip:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

I use Vuori, Brooks, Under Armour, Nike, & 32 Degrees mainly. Also the All In Motion from Target

I use the more affordable, LGBT friendly version  fabletics

I buy (and sometimes sell) Lululemon secondhand from thrift stores, as well as places like Poshmark and eBay. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.