Thoughts on this hetero-patriarchal post?

shyboi

I can't believe some women romanticize a life where they exist solely to give birth and become a glorified, flesh version of a shadow behind a man. 

thoughts?

I guarantee you they have a Confederate flag in their home and he's cheating on her with her rival from crosstown. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

People can choose however they want to live. But I'm suspicious of those who promote a certain type of relationship as the only right one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

and this whole time he's a verse dl married guy on grindr 

• Haha 2

To each their own honestly, lol. 

thats just for show and likes

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

and this whole time he's a verse dl married guy on grindr 

it do be like that 

i expected this to be worse, but I don't see the problem. I absolutely hate gender roles and concepts but if it works for her, go girl!

• Like 1

ew. I try to avoid people like this at all costs cause they freak me out. they're aging themselves in the worst way and not living as their own people. I get horrified of settling into a mindset like this. it shows a lack of hope in a way. I understand the mindset of "oh it's their prerogative! it's their life!" sure, but the underlying internalized misogyny and strict adherence to patriarchal values freaks me the absolute f*ck out and makes me depressed to think about for too long :giraffe: those are my thoughts on this, frankly.

tbh if i was an attractive woman i would be a housewife cause working sucks

"I multiply" :skull: There's nothing wrong with being a housewife but that is such a sad and weird way to talk about yourself. 

I actually think men are scared to get married and remain single because of women like her, in this day and age with the cost of living. She just want to be provided and not work.

:suburban:

In this economy LOL? Her husband must be a drug lord for them to afford that house and that lifestyle

Also people who puit up a facade like this for show def have lots of skeletons in the closet. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if they both cheat all the time. 

1 minute ago, katara said:

In this economy LOL? Her husband must be a drug lord for them to afford that house and that lifestyle

Also people who puit up a facade like this for show def have lots of skeletons in the closet. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if they both cheat all the time. 

what lifestyle? and it looks like they own a little farm, that doesn't scream drug lord to me 

On 9/7/2024 at 7:13 PM, Bussea said:

i expected this to be worse, but I don't see the problem. I absolutely hate gender roles and concepts but if it works for her, go girl!

Agreed we just…didn't need to see it in 4k…

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, shyboi said:

what lifestyle? and it looks like they own a little farm, that doesn't scream drug lord to me 

Gurl wake up, that "little farm" prolly costs more than a million :lmao:

You need at least an income of 200k-300k to be able to comfortably support a family of wife and 3 kids nowadays if you are the sole income maker  :toofunny3:

On 9/8/2024 at 8:09 AM, UrMom said:

tbh if i was an attractive woman i would be a housewife cause working sucks

:gaycat6:

9 minutes ago, katara said:

Gurl wake up, that "little farm" prolly costs more than a million :lmao:

You need at least an income of 200k-300k to be able to comfortably support a family of wife and 3 kids nowadays if you are the sole income maker  :toofunny3:

still nowhere near drug lord, the hubby wouldn't be working the farm, they are just an average middle class southern family, no offense 

Edited by shyboi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.