Mabel f/ Ty Dolla $ign - "Stupid Dumb"

kyliefever2002

song is already registered

Writers: Mabel, Marlon Roudette, Isabella Sjöstrand, Anton Göransson, TBHits, Mr. Franks, Ty Dolla $ign

My good sis needs to work with UK rappers again. If she could get Ty, she could've got Central Cee who'd secure her a hit in the country. 

• Thumbs Down 1

I hope this is strong enough to at least... chart. My sis def needs it cause things aren't looking good at all

Call Steve Mac, Kamille and Raye again please

Edited by Lady Claire
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

I hope this is strong enough to at least... chart. My sis def needs it cause things aren't looking good at all

Call Steve Mac, Kamille and Raye again please

To be fair, she truly picked the worst sound possible to aim for the charts right now. Kamille or RAYE would add some charm to the songs at least.

• Like 3

nice, hope the feature can do something for her

I wish she would have kept the same energy as 'Vitamins'. Vocally she would kill an R&B album, however R&B is not at the forefront.

Mabel definitely needs to work with The Internet, Cleo Soul & even hit up a few of SZA's producers if she wants to make this urban sound work for her. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, aleksanderbgu said:

nice, hope the feature can do something for her

unfortunately nope. personally speaking, the song lacks a proper push and energy in it. it sounds slow and "boring". he raps for a good amount of seconds, but, idk, it gives nothing. the whole thing sounds empty. Chat remains the superior one. 

• Confused 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.