JoJo - "Curious"

x æ a-xii

It's out there. Good To Know Sessions - Prod by Lido. :jamming:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't find the good to know sessions particularly exciting but happy Friday to us :duca::jamming:

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I don't find the good to know sessions particularly exciting but happy Friday to us :duca::jamming:

Good to know is her best album. Repent and see the light. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vixen Eyes said:

Good to know is her best album. Repent and see the light. 

I like it and there are so many songs in it that I love but also some others I don't feel like listening (this leak included). But I should give it a full listen, it's been a year or so since I last did it. I favor TNTTAI a lot more. :jonnycat:

• Like 1

I'm a mad love era gay but I will take any JoJo i can get! This is cute.

• Like 4

I love this. GTK is one of my favorite Jojo eras. 

are there any other outtakes from this era. This is the first one I've seen for GTK and haven't seen any from TNTTAI

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

I love this. GTK is one of my favorite Jojo eras. 

are there any other outtakes from this era. This is the first one I've seen for GTK and haven't seen any from TNTTAI

there are a lot but still unleaked, we only have pre-GTK like Breaking Up With Me and Sweet Melody, plus LIfestyle, Superpower and Future Self (snippet) from TNTTAI

11 minutes ago, x æ a-xii said:

there are a lot but still unleaked, we only have pre-GTK like Breaking Up With Me and Sweet Melody, plus LIfestyle, Superpower and Future Self (snippet) from TNTTAI

I don't know why I thought Run was from GTK era the first time I listened to it, it probably isn't. Do we know when that was recorded? :katie:

42 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

I don't know why I thought Run was from GTK era the first time I listened to it, it probably isn't. Do we know when that was recorded? :katie:

probably late 2013 - early 2014, since Marsha Ambrosius (writer) released it April 2014

• Like 2

Just now, x æ a-xii said:

probably late 2013 - early 2014, since Marsha Ambrosius (writer) released it April 2014

Oh... the 25 to Life chanteuse. No wonder both songs are immaculate.

• Like 2

Loving this song it's giving me Cuban bar sexy vibes 

• Like 1

On 9/7/2024 at 12:09 AM, x æ a-xii said:

we have a lot of GTK era songs in form of snippets:

1. Sedona
  2. Free (ft. Blush)
  3. Who Cares
  4. Sensitive
  5. Ex Over (this one is a bop @ChooseyLover)
  6. Private Parts
  7. Validation

• Like 1

On 9/6/2024 at 7:43 PM, ChooseyLover said:

maybe cause most of the outtakes are either acoustic or R&B driven while the ML era were dance/EDM songs with ballads.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Music Xclusive said:

we have a lot of GTK era songs in form of snippets:

1. Sedona
  2. Free (ft. Blush)
  3. Who Cares
  4. Sensitive
  5. Ex Over (this one is a bop @ChooseyLover)
  6. Private Parts
  7. Validation

I don't think I've heard any of them. Any place I can find them in? :jonny5: My DMs are always open for all things JoJo.

11 minutes ago, Music Xclusive said:

maybe cause most of the outtakes are either acoustic or R&B driven while the ML era were dance/EDM songs with ballads.

Oh I love her R&B songs! But yeah the leaks with acoustic vibe so far haven't been the best. I'm not Mad Love's biggest fan but dawg the scrapped House album was gonna be fire.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.