GaGa needed someone else to motivate her for LG7; a worrying sign?

Kukai

With LG7, JFaD, and Kukai, us liddos have never been more united!

We are far from the shallow, now

aH2vhke.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kukai

• RideOrDie

• Into The Void

• Iaintsorry

Maybe if someone motivated you to do better in life you wouldn't be making these threads 

You need to reinvent yourself before LG7 drops. Now its so boring 

At this point she really needs to throw in the towel and focus on ballads for Republicans...

• Thumbs Down 1

It was funny maybe the first time but now your whole schtick has become mad corny.

You've essentially become a nuisance on this forum.

@ATRL Administration really needs to consider taking away your ability to make threads. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Meh the first one was funny. Now you're played out.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Thor said:

It was funny maybe the first time but now your whole schtick has become mad corny.

You've essentially become a nuisance on this forum.

@ATRL Administration really needs to consider taking away your ability to make threads. 

the way I am banned for making threads for like 6 years now while this user is running around free here :rip: 

• Haha 6

when you're a real artist, you have your ups and downs when it comes to being creative and inspired. Not everyone has a team led by a rapist to create music for them. 

Edited by Sannie

1 hour ago, Sombre said:

Uninspired, lazy, boring, repetitive, derivative. 

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

How does @SmittenCakes pro gaga (x  katy) thread get locked but this stays open :skull:

pls dont tell me there are still active kats on admin

• Like 2

It's getting stale, Kukai - drag someone that's actually worth laughing at, gaga is winning so much rn that even the swifties have backed off bffr

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

1 hour ago, Loroy said:

Capture

Damn, coming for 3x platinum in just less than two months  :chick2:

Taylor is shaking :jonny6:

At this point Miss Kukai is gonna amass more negative reputation points than Katy is gonna sell first week. 

It's weird when someone obsessively hates like this and I don't say obsessively lightly you know all the deep lore about blood pop and chromatica and now the vogue article. You're obsessed and her succeeding makes you suffer. What an odd way to spend your time. It's much easier to just ignore the things you don't like and spend your time doing the things that bring you joy.

Edited by eclipsed

1 hour ago, Paultea said:

I know you're trying to drag her so I'll just take this as a joke,

BUT

I do find it a little interesting that she, and some other artists of her era, have to be convinced to make pop music again. It was like this for Chromatica. Capitol has been pushing Katy to release a new album for a few years. Rihanna's label and team would kill for her to participate in music again. The only one that obviously doesn't need convincing is Taylor.

I think by album 3/4, most of these artists got really wealthy and decided they don't need to operate by industry expectations. Also it can become difficult to be the popstar that was created in their late teens and 20s and translate that to their 30s/40s. Yes it's ageism, but I think it's more so just a difference of being older. They don't party as much and are less attention grabbing. They focus on families, children and life events which are great but don't necessarily facilitate an interesting album cycle. 

Beyonce and Taylor seem to be the only ones from their era who are TRULY inspired. Hence how they've released some of the most interesting albums of their career because their motivation comes from themselves :coffee2: 

Ignoring all the ad homs from liddos heres, my question is a valid proposition. Is GaGa really inspired to make music for herself and her artistry? I don't believe that was the case for Chromatica and what worries me is that might've not changed for LG7. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is this a variant of your infamous first thread?

You want more dislikes? 

What I get from this is that he may be a hunty in disguise

stephm.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kukai said:

My faves Sabrina, Taylor, Billie and Adele never worked with a rapist :giraffe:

Let's not use something like rape for stan wars tho. This is a bit of a low blow even for ATRL standards. 

Is ir reputation score not low enough already?

The fact every Gaga hate thread in this forum for the last month is created only by you. Not even the other OGHs support you. Try to find something else to do. 

GAGA is winning to much this year :clap3:

Too bad everyone is busy dragging the OP, because this would actually be a very interesting discussion if started in good faith.

V3NmA5t.gif

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Too bad everyone is busy dragging the OP, because this would actually be a very interesting discussion if started in good faith.

V3NmA5t.gif

you can't have a serious discussion here, users and the overall culture are too damaged 

17 minutes ago, shyboi said:

you can't have a serious discussion here, users and the overall culture are too damaged 

not you talking about serious discussion when you shitpost 90% of the time

bratijboo000lhshsTqhue6363gshs636.thumb.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.