GaGa needed someone else to motivate her for LG7; a worrying sign?

Kukai

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kukai

• RideOrDie

• Into The Void

• Iaintsorry

If you want to make threads about pop stars flopping go for Katy sis. Gaga isn't flopping and the new music already sounds better than anything she's released since BTW.

• Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, LadyFlopga said:

It's a worrying sign that you as a OGH know about this fact "(even the title came from Bloodpop) "

When I, a little monster since 2008, dont even know that

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

Haven't I said in the OP that I'm a fan? I enjoy the music of all pop artists (the exception being Selena Gomez)

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1

I'll be the next to motivate her if LG7 is full of dark industrial bops

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kukai said:

Haven't I said in the OP that I'm a fan? I enjoy the music of all pop artists (the exception being Selena Gomez)

selener catching strays :bibliahh:maybe i do like you kokai

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

this one isn't landing i fear sister, you peaked at the shaky start me thinks,

are you lacking the motivation to come up with an interesting thread? are you a one hit Kokai?

Kukai is in ha ARTPOP era I fear

• Haha 4

sissy, this isn't giving like your older threads did.

do better. 

Edited by Edonis
  • Like 1

Yes. Very worrisome. Her career is very shaky today

Thank you for your blessings, this will now be her best era to date.

• Like 1

I guess it's too much to ask for you to read the article, but it's okay, I'll dumb it down for you!

Essentially what the article says is that Michael saw the motivation and joy she had while doing Chromatica Ball tour, and he seemed convinced that making and performing pop music is what makes her the happiest, at least at this stage of her career. He wasn't motivating her to go to the recording studio to make bawps for the gheys, he was telling her to do what makes her the happiest. Gaga on the other hand trusts her husband's input, because she feels like there is finally a partner in her life who only has her best interest at heart, and Chromatica Ball tour was a turning point for her partially because Michael was there supporting her through much of it (and Gaga mentions that she was pain-free the entire tour, which hasn't happened in a long time).

Hopefully that cleared it up for you babes. Xoxo. :thing:

Edited by Album Leak
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

I and Gaga mentions that she was pain-free the entire tour, which hasn't happened in a long time

This part of the article is what makes me the happiest :heart:

Edited by verthigo
Typo

do you wake up every morning and just think "how can I get downvotes today"? 

I would disagree, inspiration is a good driver in making you excel at work, which is why it bodes well that LG7 has stemmed from a place of inspiration and admiration. 

Your threads, however, cannot relate. Uninspired, lazy, boring, repetitive, derivative. 

Kukai needed to hide behind Taylor, Billie, Sabrina, Adele and other artists who have been relevant after the Obama administration to drag Gaga; a worrying sign?

• Haha 8

Hmm ok it was cute the first two times but now it's stale and tired

Not Kukai in his flop era already

the third curse is real i fear

next thread will make or break ur career on ATRL. 

• Haha 5

This drag could have used some more workshopping. Try again next week.

its getting so corny and sad now. do you never get any attention at home, work or school? :toofunny2:

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

its getting so corny and sad now. do you never get any attention at home, work or school? :toofunny2:

Definitely, miserable being who has found some kind of attention on atrl… 

You clearly have a humiliation fetish and I will NOT be a willing participant in this!

I know you're trying to drag her so I'll just take this as a joke,

BUT

I do find it a little interesting that she, and some other artists of her era, have to be convinced to make pop music again. It was like this for Chromatica. Capitol has been pushing Katy to release a new album for a few years. Rihanna's label and team would kill for her to participate in music again. The only one that obviously doesn't need convincing is Taylor.

I think by album 3/4, most of these artists got really wealthy and decided they don't need to operate by industry expectations. Also it can become difficult to be the popstar that was created in their late teens and 20s and translate that to their 30s/40s. Yes it's ageism, but I think it's more so just a difference of being older. They don't party as much and are less attention grabbing. They focus on families, children and life events which are great but don't necessarily facilitate an interesting album cycle. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.