GaGa needed someone else to motivate her for LG7; a worrying sign?

Kukai

In her recent Vogue interview, the JFAD actress said her boyfriend was the one who encouraged her to make pop music again :coffee2: Just in the same way it was reported that Bloodpop had to motivate GaGa to make Chromatica (even the title came from Bloodpop) :gaygacat1:

Considering the mixed reception to Chromatica with many claiming it was safe and uninspired, should we be worried for LG7? :celestial5:That same Vogue interview claimed her new song sounded like old school Gaga which sounds like she's regressing her sound to appease fans rather than progressing as an artist :foxaylove3:

Should us fans be worried for LG7 if mother monster once again needed someone else to motivate her to make music instead of having the artistic instincts to find initiative on her own? Discuss :foxaylove2:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 22
  • Thumbs Down 151

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kukai

• RideOrDie

• Into The Void

• shyboi

this is getting tired now 

• Like 9

GaGa didn't need anyone to motivate her when she created TF and TFM. trying to shame a woman for taking her husband's advice and using it as a way to call her lazy is embarrassing and ATRL already knows... that Kukai has been embarrassed enough. :heart:

3 minutes ago, Kukai said:

In her recent Vogue interview, the JFAD actress said her boyfriend was the one who encouraged her to make pop music again :coffee2: Just in the same way it was reported that Bloodpop had to motivate GaGa to make Chromatica (even the title came from Bloodpop) :gaygacat1:

Considering the mixed reception to Chromatica with many claiming it was safe and uninspired, should we be worried for LG7? :celestial5:That same Vogue interview claimed her new song sounded like old school Gaga which sounds like she's regressing her sound to appease fans rather than progressing as an artist :foxaylove3:

Should us fans be worried for LG7 if mother monster once again needed someone else to motivate her to make music instead of having the artistic instincts to find initiative on her own? Discuss :foxaylove2:

US??? hahaha, thank you for that laughhhhhh :ryan3:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jude said:

At least it's not a r@pist who encouraged her to make another pop record. 

My faves Sabrina, Taylor, Billie and Adele never worked with a rapist :giraffe:

Let's not use something like rape for stan wars tho. This is a bit of a low blow even for ATRL standards. 

Edited by Kukai
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 15

It's only human to need a push once in a while. Let her be a person rather than an object.

I thought you would make a thread about Joker FAD getting panned but you surprised me with this one:dies: 

MySQL server has gone away and is never coming back from this

Edited by Pheromosa
  • Haha 7

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

It's only human to need a push once in a while.

This has happened twice now though. We know how Chromatica turned out as a result so I don't think it's wrong to be concerned.

We know when artists are INSPIRED like Taylor was, we get masterpieces like Folklore. But not everyone can have the artistic intuition and motivation to create an amazing body of work like Folklore which I understand. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 26

Oh wow. I'm speechless 

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

Don't use Taylor as shield Katy Kat

You've never posted about Taylor before. You're not a swiftie 

:skull: collect ha 

• Haha 1

It's a worrying sign that you as a OGH know about this fact "(even the title came from Bloodpop) "

When I, a little monster since 2008, dont even know that

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

Don't use Taylor as shield Katy Kat

You've never posted about Taylor before. You're not a swiftie 

I have praised JesusLor plenty of times before :worship2: Let's focus on the topic now sis.

Does this revelation from the Vogue interview concern you?  

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 16

You need someone else as source of inspiration for threads cause what is this

2 minutes ago, Kukai said:

This has happened twice now though. We know how Chromatica turned out as a result so I don't think it's wrong to be concerned.

It turned out as a great album, so I'm not concerned in the least! The brief snippets, the description in the Vogue interview, and her own words so far lead me to be very confident in this project.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.