The veteran pop girls are embracing Sabrina & 'SnS', but where are her actual peers?

Feanor

GVq7I0yW4AAbmHA.jpg:largeGV7HLcQWoAAlE61.jpg:largenicki-minaj-sent-sabrina-carpenter-flowers-most-likely-for-v0-6qqian2wy0nd1.jpeg?auto=webp&s=e88338a34cee80d4fa37daf32b29be70131ed897images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtAu2j8fpgwBRAwFKMlOQ

So many of the veteran pop girls have publicly praised and/or embraced Sabrina Carpenter and her latest album 'Short n' Sweet': Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Adele etc.

But I've noticed that Sabrina's actual peer group has kinda been quiet during this "Summer of Sabrina". Olivia Rodrigo, Billie Eilish, Dua Lipa, Tate McRae… only silence from them (unless they've said something recently, in which case please post that here).

If the veteran pop girls can be this public with their support for her, we need the younger pop girls to follow suit too. It's a woman's world.mp3 after all…

michael-jackson-reading.gif

9 minutes ago, Feanor said:

GVq7I0yW4AAbmHA.jpg:largeGV7HLcQWoAAlE61.jpg:largenicki-minaj-sent-sabrina-carpenter-flowers-most-likely-for-v0-6qqian2wy0nd1.jpeg?auto=webp&s=e88338a34cee80d4fa37daf32b29be70131ed897images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtAu2j8fpgwBRAwFKMlOQ

So many of the veteran pop girls have publicly praised and/or embraced Sabrina Carpenter and her latest album 'Short n' Sweet': Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Adele etc.

But I've noticed that Sabrina's actual peer group has kinda been quiet during this "Summer of Sabrina". Olivia Rodrigo, Billie Eilish, Dua Lipa, Tate McRae… only silence from them (unless they've said something recently, in which case please post that here).

If the veteran pop girls can be this public with their support for her, we need the younger pop girls to follow suit too. It's a woman's world.mp3 after all…

Tate has uploaded TikToks with her songs and often congratulates her on IG, same with Tyla, and even Chappell which has seen wearing her merch.

Madison has always shared her favorite songs from her on every album cycle and even she has covered some of her songs on her sound check shows.

Billie has never show praise to any of the new girls but she definitely is very friendly with Sabrina, since they have always posed together on events and went to their birthdays.

Olivia is the only one that have never acknowledged Sabrina since drivers license which is pretty expected considering all the drama but we know she used to admire her and talk about her on livestreams and interviews, plus she was kind of an admirer of her beauty 

Edited by Julia Fox
  • Like 5

None of those are her peers. She's a new artist who just released her debut album. :alexz3:

• Confused 1

Addison Rae posted Sabrina/SnS on her IG stories but Sabrina did not re-post I think.

2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Billie has never show praise to any of the new girls.

I don't think this is accurate.

Tyla and Chapell are always interacting with her lol

• Like 4

I just don't like it. I just don't. And i don't care enough to see people faking good reviews. Her old music is better.

• Thumbs Down 2

Lastly, Ariana are not peers with Nicki, Adele and Taylor. All three debuted during the late 00s.

1 minute ago, selena_lavigne said:

I just don't like it. I just don't. And i don't care enough to see people faking good reviews. Her old music is better.

it's sad to be a minority and you can tell you are pressed about that. 

• Like 1

Just now, Luckitty said:

her peers know that she's a mean girl 

Not even Camila would say that

2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

it's sad to be a minority and you can tell you are pressed about that. 

Pressed about the fact that i don't eat up everything everybody releases and i carefully dive into people's discographies to find sounds that make my life happier? 

• Thanks 2

you forgot about Gaga

anyways, no one has the time to acknow

• ATRL Moderator

Taylor, Ari, Gaga, Kesha (she mentioned Brina in a TikTok about summer smashes), Tate, Madison, Chappell, Addison, Tyla, and didn’t Sza even comment on one of Sabrina’s videos? Seems like both veteran and new artists have supported her :michael:

they don't have an obligation to give her free promo on their platforms 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

Pressed about the fact that i don't eat up everything everybody releases and i carefully dive into people's discographies to find sounds that make my life happier? 

The problem is not that you have some albums that allegedly made your life happier, it's that the ones you don't like make you pressed and insufferable overshadowing your happiness like no one asked about your opinion on the album on here, it wasn't even the topic lol

• Like 1

First of all, **** Sabrina. Olivia and Billie don't owe her nothing

Of course oldies would like this generic 2010'd music

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

Some of the new girls have interacted with her and praised her so...

Also, people are not obligated to embrace or like someone :michael:

I thought it was pretty common knowledge that Olivia doesn't like Sabrina lol regardless of if she does well or flops 

There is no obligation for any artist to promote other artists.  And plenty of artists have shown support for Sabrina.  

Older generations are just seeking validation from the younger ones s:wan:

Dua has been on vacations this whole year and the only one she has given praise to has been... Kevin Parker :rip:

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

The problem is not that you have some albums that allegedly made your life happier, it's that the ones you don't like make you pressed and insufferable overshadowing your happiness like no one asked about your opinion on the album on here, it wasn't even the topic lol

I'm on ATRL to anticipate and criticize music OH MY GOD. Enough of this crap.

Has Sabrina supported any of them tho?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.