Failed YouTuber Tyler Oakley Zionist past exposed

Blade

2 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

the audacity of this desperate loser to have any type of moral superiority trying to hold other people accountable as if he hasnt publicly promoted israel MULTIPLE TIMES in the past. he should stick to being a corny millennial streamer who was last relevant in the obama administration instead of throwing stones from a glass house 

That sums up the situation quite well :clap3: 
Ugh gay elder millenial YTers need to be extinct already 

• Like 1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thesedays

• i spit on haters

• Blade

• ImpressMeMuch

8 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

those quotes from Gaga are real though but it does not mean she still thinks of Israel as being a misunderstood country or whatever anymore. A lot of ppl were under the illusion israel was a "god country" and only recently understood how horrible it is and I think Gaga is probably one of those ppl who now understands just how horrible the israeli government is. 

Glad Tyler is being exposed tho lol! he tried to score virtue signaling points and got clocked

Fake quote or not, she more than likely stands with Israel. She hasn't said anything on the topic. Unless her political ~activism~ she displayed early in her career was also a facade. Gaga is a neoliberal through and through and stands with Biden on policies. But it's been '**** Gaga' long ago with me.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Wouldn't it have the opposite effect on their popularity when dealing with brand deals and management ? I would think so. 

Influencers like this one only have deals with small up and comming brands. And those usually have one type of public. It's not for everybody

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

especially since didn't have a problem speaking up about Ukraine.

Well, the victims there were white Europeans. Their lives are obviously paramount.  

• Like 1

Mikey The Platypus would never

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, JO1s said:

Visiting a city and finding it beautiful makes you a propagandist for that country?

y'all have worms for brains at this point

The "country" in question is an apartheid state. A "country" that has no right to exist in the first place.

Israel has been using celebs, artists, and travel influencers in their propaganda scheme for decades to promote tourism and spread nonsense about it being "a beautiful place, a gay heaven, a misunderstood population".  That's why BDS and many other organizations have been calling for cultural and sporting boycotts. There is a literal historical precedent for asking celebrities/singers to boycott certain countries and not perform there as a protest against apartheid. And they were one of the things that ended apartheid in South Africa. You might wanna refrain from talking about brain worms and pick up a history book.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

40 minutes ago, glitch said:

He posted this about Lady Gaga (I think both quotes are fake)

This one seems very real to me:

• Thumbs Down 3

3 minutes ago, Riverbank said:

This one seems very real to me:

yet that tweet isn't quoted in the fake quotes

• Like 3

I hope you all have the same energy for your faves who visit and accept checks from Dubai.

35 minutes ago, needs said:

Said what tf I said girl

He just learned about "Israel" a few months ago. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, needs said:

Can they shut Tel Aviv down and move all these whites to Europe already? Thanks

In due time. It will once again be Jaffa, Palestine. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

nnn I don't know how people can try to get clout by that kind of stuff after having such past :rip: he deserves that. 

don't give a *** about it but he's a known big Madonna hater so it's funny he's getting DRAGGED by monsters. I'm enjoying it :ahh:

47 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Fake quote or not, she more than likely stands with Israel

And you said this despite following up with the admission that you don't actually know her opinion on the matter…

48 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

She hasn't said anything on the topic

And then follow up with speaking to her character (rooting for disenfranchised, othered, persecuted people) and saying it could have been a facade based on nothing…

49 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Unless her political ~activism~ she displayed early in her career was also a facade

And then admit that you're a hater! 

51 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

But it's been '**** Gaga' long ago with me.

Sit this one out, your hatred for her is clouding your judgement.  

ANY Liddo will know that she is not the type of person to support the Israeli govt despite her not speaking up about it.  It goes against everything she has said throughout her entire life and there is nothing about her recent behavior, activities, or interviews that would suggest otherwise.  

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

You act like being a failed Youtuber is a drag. When has that ever been a job worthy of any resume? Aren't there Zionists on that platform getting millions of hits? Lol...

Bringing up what Gaga said about Israel 15 years ago is really not a gotcha moment at all :rip:

So his hypocrisy getting called out is warranted.

• Like 10

@Gov Hooka @SmittenCake @AMIT @State of Grace. Which part of my comment are you downvoting exactly? :coffee2: There was zero context or explanation around the fact this was about Gaga at the time I posted.

1 hour ago, Tropical said:

Wait what is the problem here? Tonnes of people have visited Israel. Have smooth terminally online brains reached the point where a visit to a country at any time over the past couple decades equates to a definitive support of their government's warfare? 

Also he is not "failed" he successfully toured the world, released a bestselling autobiography, made millions. :toofunny3:

IDK, I hate talking about anything serious on ATRL cause y'all are just too interested in scoring points and being right than having a nuanced conversation. 

32 minutes ago, Archetype said:

And then admit that you're a hater! 

Sit this one out, your hatred for her is clouding your judgement.  

:clap3:

1 hour ago, JO1s said:

Visiting a city and finding it beautiful makes you a propagandist for that country?

y'all have worms for brains at this point

That's not the point? He was slandering Gaga over something that he literally did himself (not that the quotes he was referencing of "hers" are even real lol)

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.