madison vs addison vs gracie

wsurferwayne

madison vs addison vs gracie   

19 members have voted

1. 1. next and upcoming mpg

• madison
    • addison
    • gracie

2024 has been a great year for the rising MPGs, with chappell and sabrina being the new MPGs!!!!

Madison, addison and gracie also had cute viral hits with make you mine, diet Pepsi and i love you i'm sorry who will rise up to MPG in a few years time

The 'King Of Everything' better get her 'Short n' Sweet' sized third studio album..

Btw are there any stans of the 'us.' songstress in here

spacer.png

addison... she's been able to gain a cult fan base with the leaks of her unreleased music... plus her collab/friendship with Charlli XCX has helped her gain a wider audience.  her rebrand has been insane... and with her being "TikTok" famous; shes the one whos more likely to have her music go viral.

• Like 1

addison

she has more star quality than madison and gracie combined, plus, she makes better music

Madison sweetie...

Selfish, BOYSHIT, Baby, Reckless, Home To Another One, Make You Mine and 15 Minutes alone >>>

In the order they are mentioned, with the nepobaby being separated by the Pacific Ocean from the other two.

• Like 3

Addison seems the most likely right now but I reckon Madison can continue to build her fanbase.

As for that nepo baby, I hope we never have to hear about her and her AI generated music ever again.

• Like 2

Should be: Madison

Will be: Sadly, Gracie

Gracie's album debuted with numbers either of Madison or Addison will probably never see :rip:

madison trying so hard to be MPG. pls let that happen. she giving us everything we wanted

NewStanner

• Like 1

If Madison wants to be a MPG she desperately needs to work on her live show. She just wondered aimlessly around the stage, made zero effort to create memorable images or moments. It was sad because she really can sing and has some amazing songs and she is GORGEOUS but there was no presence. If she's gonna continue to lean into dance music (she absolutely should) we're gonna need dancers and choreo. Not sure she can do all that for us.

I had Gracie's "Close To You" playing at the beach the other day and my friend asked if it was a new Lorde song. She needs to establish a stronger musical identity of her own before she can really be a MPG. And Taylor giving her a feature makes me think she's not threatened by her in the slightest - (we've seen how she behaves when she is) which makes me think she won't make it far.

Addison I am the least familiar with but her EP was strong and I loved the Y2K energy on "I Got It Bad." I've been playing "Diet Pepsi" a ton. Still not sure why the key change happens LOL but it's a great song and the visual is really strong too! Very curious to see what her album sounds like.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.