Predict LG7 lead single's debut on Hot 100

MidnightsAtPeace

Predict LG7 lead single's debut on Hot 100  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think the lead single of LG7 will debut on Billboard Hot 100?

• 1 (as it should)
    • Top 5
    • Top 10
    • Top 15
    • Top 20-100

Gaga is making her highly anticipated comeback next month. 

Where do we think her comeback single will debut on H100?

Probably top 20.

Top 10 

trisha-paytas-trisha.gif

I don't know. She has a hype - duet with Bruno is smashing, Joker is coming... but I have a bad feeling that her new single will come and go. I hope I am wrong.

It depends for sure on quality, but it's hard to tell. I think it may debut outside Top 20.

Just now, RideOrDie said:

can we hear it first?

MIc7wn0.thumb.gif.09b51e3f687ed1c1a148db

no and that's the fun of it

I remember that i thought katy was debuting inside the top 20 with kp6's lead single :suburban:

1 minute ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

no and that's the fun of it

I remember that i thought katy was debuting inside the top 20 with kp6's lead single :suburban:

well you should have listened to RideOrDie when he kept telling y'all she was gonna FLOP

If it serves vocals, lyrics, and power ballad top 5. Also top 5 if it's a very good return-to-form dance song.

Anything experimental or middling pop maybe top 10/15.

top 20 is a safe prediction.

her latest lead debuted in top 5 so this one can debut in top 5 too but there are many hits rn and radio is a big deal also streets say LG7 is her least GP/radio friendly album. but gaga is smashing with DWAS rn and lead will be released around joker FAD (:gaycat4:) release so with their help it can even debut at #1 :deadbanana:

Edited by unison stan

Just now, RideOrDie said:

well you should have listened to RideOrDie when he kept telling y'all she was gonna FLOP

Always ahead of your time

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

I really feel like the GP is on board with Gaga at the moment (way more than Chromatica era too, though Stupid Love wasn't the right lead)

I think a top 10 is guaranteed still, it'd have to really disappoint to get any lower than that, hoping for a top 5 though!

If its really coming on Oct 25 / Halloween weekend with dark concept 

I can see it debuting in Top10 and Top5 if there's no competition. 

She'll have to deal with Die With a Smile too because it looks like that song will still be #1 on Spotify when she release her lead single. 

Haven't heard it yet so top20..

We'll definitely change when I hear it or if I like it or not

I think she'll have the same trajectory as Radical Optimism. Mark my words.

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bjorn said:

I think she'll have the same trajectory as Radical Optimism. Mark my words.

spacer.png

Didn't you also say that DWAS would start bombing after a week? 

spacer.png

ot: depends heavily on the song. I'm really hoping they pick the right lead this time :rip: 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Didn't you also say that DWAS would start bombing after a week? 

spacer.png

ot: depends heavily on the song. I'm really hoping they pick the right lead this time :rip: 

My crystal ball is has been fixed now

spacer.png

I'm gonna say #13 debut. I'd say top 10 if she was blonde for the era, but it looks like she's going black hair bleached brows and that doesn't give me radio friendly

i don't know about the debut... all I know is i'm ready for the infamous "Shaky Start" thread from ATRL legend kukai !!!

spacer.png

I doubt she'll be able to do top 5, not to even mention #1, on hype alone. I think top 20 is locked in or even the lower end of the top 10 is reachable no matter the song, depending on the competition.

It's all about the right song and the right promotion. If everything goes perfect, there's no saying she couldn't go all the way to #1 or at least top 3.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.