Which of Christina's English albums are the GP favorite?

Josh

Which of Christina's English albums are the GP favorite?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Christina's English albums are the GP favorite?

• Self Titled
    • Stripped
    • Back To Basics

220px-Christinaaguilera-christinaaguilera.jpg220px-Christina_Aguilera_-Stripped.png220px-Christina_Aguilera_-_Back_to_Basics.png

Edited by Josh

Why don't you ask the General Public instead of the Gay People on ATRL?

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Stripped or Self Ttitled, both are better than any Britney album yup

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, Teen Spirit said:

Stripped or Self Ttitled, both are better than any Britney album yup

and both are better than Duas discography

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Back to Basics appealed to everyone including boomers and the silent generation. Your grandma wasn't getting down to Dirrty but she was moving those fragile hips to Candyman :xtinass:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

Mhm no. FN > 

11 minutes ago, Shimenawa said:

Bionic.

Yes but only in 2050 when it's time has come.  :gaycatina1:

• Like 1

I honestly think it's Back To Basics despite Stripped being bigger and more of a pop culture moment. 

Stripped is Christina Aguilera, then its debut for the nostalgia classics. I don't feel like BTB is very remembered despite it being such a masterpiece of an album and era.

Stripped seems kinda controversial. Back To Basics seems like her most respected work and favorite one too

Stripped easily. I feel like so many people see that as a great artistic statement 

I literally only ever hear people talk about stripped IF Xtina is mentioned at all. 

4 hours ago, Josh said:

The nerve of Gen Z to even compare Brit and Xtina... Get back to us when your favourite pop star holds a candle to any of them plz.

OT: Stripped as a body of work is getting all the acclaim and respect years later because it aged well in all metrics. Debut has the singles people revisit the most and Back to Basics did amazing things for her but only at the time it came out.

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Like 1

Self-Titled hands down

It's her most successful album for a reason and back in the day, Stripped wasn't that well received. Dirrty flopped in the US, the joint tour didn't sell well either and with the exception of Beautiful, all the singles missed the top 10.

I'm sure people would choose Genie and COO over Dirrty, Beautiful and Fighter any day 

32 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

The nerve of Gen Z to even compare Brit and Xtina... Get back to us when your favourite pop star holds a candle to any of them plz.

OT: Stripped as a body of work is getting all the acclaim and respect years later because it aged well in all metrics. Debut has the singles people revisit the most and Back to Basics did amazing things for her but only at the time it came out.

They're a dupe, I wouldn't worry too much about them 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SinnerCity said:

They're a dupe, I wouldn't worry too much about them 

OH? :chick2:

Genuinely surprised the BTB mentions in here, i thought this would obviously be a landslide for Stripped, didn't realise it had so much love!

I'd still go Stripped though, the album that has Dirrty which contains her signature look and a halloween staple every year and Beautiful, her signature ballad that everyone and their dog knows. Personally I prefer Hurt but Beautiful was EVERYWHERE.

Can't forget Fighter, Can't Hold Us Down and The Voice Within too!

• Like 1

Stripped

Tough one bc when it comes to the music itself, it's probably Stripped but in terms of imagery/aesthetics it's hands down Back To Basics. Stripped has a slight edge though bc visually it was a very memorable era too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.