Too much flopping! Katy Perry cancels latest single!

IBeMe

hoping the best for Doechii

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• znake

• BrokenMachine

• CroNich

• AlbumOfTheYear

Katy kats thinking Gimme Gimme is going to be a hit :bibliahh:Such a tasteless herd of stans.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

12 minutes ago, Mean Trees said:

Katy kats thinking Gimme Gimme is going to be a hit :bibliahh:Such a tasteless herd of stans.

What are you talking about :bibliahh: you're the only ones that follow everything Katy does , get a life , imagine being that desperate and spend all your day in something you suppose to hate :bibliahh: 

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 7

29 minutes ago, znake said:

What are you talking about :bibliahh: you're the only ones that follow everything Katy does , get a life , imagine being that desperate and spend all your day in something you suppose to hate :bibliahh: 

:ahh:The fumes are too much. And I have been registered on here since 2011 and I only have 3k posts. I would say I don't spend that much time on here.

• Like 4

they are switching it out for smashy smashy

doechii deserves better than to be on a katy perry song

0uCddEV.gif

Edited by John Slayne
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, AlbumOfTheYear said:

Both.

She was sold as the "safe" choice between herself, Gags, Nicki, Kesha and Rihanna. Her brand shifted from wink-nudge sexuality to family friendly around TD/Prism. 

I see...

The fact that she didn't build a solid fan base is shocking. She was huge in '10s

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, vipanonymous said:

I see...

The fact that she didn't build a solid fan base is shocking. She was huge in '10s

This is all just my own perspective, but Nicki, Kesha, Gaga and others had something to define themselves by. I think that Katy playing it safe for so long kept her from developing an artistic identity and when she tried to make politics her whole personality only to drop that during the same album cycle was when she became a joke.

Edited by AlbumOfTheYear
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, vipanonymous said:

I see...

Yeah her biggest mistake imo was relying solely on the GP instead of building a dedicated fanbase during her peak like every other MPG did. All of them are still able to achieve the bare minimum of #1 on US iTunes except Katy.

• Like 2

143's debut is going to be the biggest ATRL event since ARTPOP's first week thread

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, znake said:

Girl, go stream Lifeless or Luke's World.

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, Mean Trees said:

they do this every time, it's their copium

if gimme gimme was originally supposed to be the single they'd have been whining saying "im his he's mine" or w/e it's called were hit that got away when it was there's no hits on this upcoming turd

• Thanks 1

On 9/5/2024 at 7:56 AM, StayFrosty said:

Here's a preview of what we're gonna see on BrokeTRL:

Jj3ZL6D.png

the way I got an error when I tried to react to this post is taking me out

w1Fdm2U.jpg

• Haha 4

I must be the only person alive that actually loves Lifetimes 🤷‍♂️ 😂 

On 9/3/2024 at 7:30 PM, Gorjesspazze9 said:

How much can this Era Take? :rip:

I read this in that Barbz voice

HOW MUCH CAN ONE ERA TAKE :gaycat7:

• Haha 1

stupid thread and haters  :ahh:

can't wait for the video :flame:

6 minutes ago, Matchatea said:

The same time the weeknd is releasing…. This is a train wr:ryan3:eck 

I don't think she's even close to competing with him :skull: 

• Like 1

Is it? 

I'm his, he's mine out on Friday 13th 

• Like 1

Ugh I actually would've loved to hear a Doechii collab with Katy, such a pity she worked with a rapist on her prematurely panned bomb of an album because I'm sure it might have been different if she hadn't. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.