Too much flopping! Katy Perry cancels latest single!

IBeMe

She needs to cancel everything gosh 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• znake

• BrokenMachine

• CroNich

• AlbumOfTheYear

She should've re released Teenage Dream for its 15th anniversary next year with a couple of cute new songs and book a nostalgia tour and call it a day. The GP would have respected that. 

• Like 6

How she picked this as a single when she already has Nirvana or Gimme Gimme, Crush in album

I feel bad for the Katz tbh. 

• Like 1

Couldn't have happened to a worse person. I laugh at you, Katherine Perry Hudson!

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, CroNich said:

I don't, they have been awful and disgusting throughout this whole thing.

Any sane ones or ones with morals would've jumped ship by now. Any Kats that are left are just braindead, internet-addicted, friendless losers in their 30s with no life hanging onto when Last Friday Night was playing at all the poppers-fuelled gay orgies and muscle gay underwear parties they went to when they were 18.

Signaling your superior moral character with an ageist, homophobic rant... ah, never change ATRL :heart:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

6 hours ago, CroNich said:

I don't, they have been awful and disgusting throughout this whole thing.

Any sane ones or ones with morals would've jumped ship by now. Any Kats that are left are just braindead, internet-addicted, friendless losers in their 30s with no life hanging onto when Last Friday Night was playing at all the poppers-fuelled gay orgies and muscle gay underwear parties they went to when they were 18.

oh-my-god-i-thought-this-was-a-classy-party.gif

• Haha 1

There are some bad apples, but there are also some of her fans that are judging the new material and her actions. Just because you're a fan, you don't have to agree and like everything. 

I feel bad because the hype was kinda cute when the first picture came out and we didn't know that she was working with Luke. After the first IG video with the verse of WW, it was over.

• Like 3

Too much flopping :priceless::dies:

• Haha 1

On 9/4/2024 at 1:22 AM, PoisonPill said:

143 release week is going to be truly historic on this website.

doubt it will even be released by this tempo

ATP just cancel the Album Katy. Ditch Luke and start from scratch. 

I was thinking was KP's TD and Prism hits real hits? Or people just didn't have nothing better to listen  to. I mean maybe she got lucky.

At this point she should release it as an EP and start over.

• Like 5

I'm going to replay Daisies tbh...

Your game is tired, you should retire

please read your own lyrics katie and do your diligence x

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, vipanonymous said:

I was thinking was KP's TD and Prism hits real hits? Or people just didn't have nothing better to listen  to. I mean maybe she got lucky.

At this point she should release it as an EP and start over.

Both.

She was sold as the "safe" choice between herself, Gags, Nicki, Kesha and Rihanna. Her brand shifted from wink-nudge sexuality to family friendly around TD/Prism. 

Wowzer.

This is a mess.

So it turns out this rumor was fake. The song was never coming this week and was not being sent to radio.

8 hours ago, PoisonPill said:

Signaling your superior moral character with an ageist, homophobic rant... ah, never change ATRL :heart:

Just calling it how I see it hun

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PoisonPill said:

Like any of that is worse than Katy Perry showcasing she is okay with her producer raping and physically assaulting multiple women in her industry ijbol :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Literally just don't release this and save yourself the lashings and embarrassment Katy...

why do you care? 

Keep pressed,  she is receving Vanguard Award next week and performing in Rock in Rio (most important act of this year)     ,  she is giving us all the performances we want,  your boring fave could never.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

2 minutes ago, znake said:

why do you care? 

Keep pressed,  she is receving Vanguard Award next week and performing in Rock in Rio (most important act of this year)     ,  she is giving us all the performances we want,  your boring fave could never.

Your fave is universally panned and considered a joke and a complete flop. Literally NO ONE takes her seriously regardless of whatever made up awards they want to give her.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Your fave is universally panned and considered a joke and a complete flop. Literally NO ONE takes her seriously regardless of whatever made up awards they want to give her.

:ahh:  stop being delusional, she is receving the award because her career and she got PAID MILLIONS for Rock in Rio show  because they demmand her music

i dont care if you and all this forum consider her a joke,  get a life  :ahh:       

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.