Where's Shakira?

AvadaKedavra

thank good finally reggaeton is fading, so time for a new album with a new sound!

Announce those European dates queen! 

55 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I miss the old Shakira. She was so good during the 00's. Nowadays she's just jumping from one trend to another, releasing the most generic songs I've heard with no passion and doing weird collaborations to sell more.

The old Shakira is not that old 

• Like 1

The fact she got 2 top 10 hits last year. Like, not even Katy Perry can't get something close to that. :suburban:

I need another english album STAT, queen :clap3:

Echoing everyone that she should do a Middle Eastern inspired album or something with actual creativity, artistic integrity, and cohesiveness (not these stupid playlists she puts out).

Her musical output has been a joke since Chantaje and I say that as a fan. She needs to cut the cheap reggaeton garbage and collabs. But I think its hopeless at this point because she thinks that trash ass Don't Wait Up song is one the best in her catalogue. 

Hopefully under the jail

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

The fact she got 2 top 10 hits last year. Like, not even Katy Perry can't get something close to that. :suburban:

Neither were solo.

46 minutes ago, A-V-XYZ said:

Neither were solo.

And ? I don't think it's thanks to Bizarrap and Karol G who haven't had any top 10 in the US. Even El Jefe (5th single) had better debut than WW and Lifetimes... 

Edited by Bocanada

yawn who cares? :deadbanana4:

She's looking for new ways to stay relevant now that people have moved on from her singing about her ex. 

On 9/2/2024 at 6:41 AM, AvadaKedavra said:

Jlo is gone
Jbalvin is gone
Enrique is gone
Ricky martin is gone
Bad Bunny is gone
Thalia is gone
Paulina is gone
Rosalia is gone
Karol G is gone

Hardly any of those singers are gone or will be going anywhere any time soon.

She's on vacation and occasionally she's rehearsing for her 18 date "biggest world tour". :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.