Where's Shakira?

AvadaKedavra

She was everywhere in the last years. Havin a repeak like Beyonce,Taylor,Avril.............
and now we dont know anything about the good sis :emofish: She just dissapeared from the Public-Mainstream-Media

Are u worried? :gaycat2: Do you miss her? Is Shakira coming with a reedition of her new successful diverse album?
The most successful singer from the non-anglo world in history. 
The Titan of Pop. Multicultural icon.

Are u here for more domination? in the next years? Should Shakira pull a She Wolf 2.0?

Jlo is gone
Jbalvin is gone
Enrique is gone
Ricky martin is gone
Bad Bunny is gone
Thalia is gone
Paulina is gone
Rosalia is gone
Karol G is gone
But im still standing :gaycatina1:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

She's probably doing something other than paying her taxes chile.

However I need the good sis to pop out and give me a new belly dance routine to learn:gaycat1:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, itshyolee said:

She's probably doing something other than paying her taxes chile.

However I need the good sis to pop out and give me a new belly dance routine to learn:gaycat1:

She's honestly really dumb. She has strong middle eastern heritage and not doin anything with it :emofish: 
she's always singin latin-flavored songs but doin anything with her arab heritage

I want a video like Dark Horse :gaycat2: and a strong middle eastern english track

17 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

She's honestly really dumb. She has strong middle eastern heritage and not doin anything with it :emofish: 
she's always singin latin-flavored songs but doin anything with her arab heritage

I want a video like Dark Horse :gaycat2: and a strong middle eastern english track

Or even a Middle Eastern flavored pop song like Hilary's "Stranger" would eat too

spacer.png

• Like 3

Just now, itshyolee said:

Or even a Middle Eastern flavored pop song like Hilary's "Stranger" would eat too

spacer.png

Omg stranger is so hot and erotic :gaycat2: imagine hilary releasing this song with a good label and not hollywood records. Top 10 for sure

• Like 3

Why would you like to know, Agencia Tributaria?

• Haha 7

Idk

• Haha 1

Hopefully rehearsing for the tour. I don't want to see any rehashed choreographies or pre-recorded vocals

The same old tired tax jokes :sick:  it's 2024...

She's right to step aside after all the exposure she's had in the last 2 years so, she's currently rehearsing for her tour, which is almost sold out in the U.S. and the rest of the world will soon be announced, others can't say the same :chick1: 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

Hopefully reconsidering her music career after that trashy flop album she released. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

maybe Saudi Arabia finally got her ass 

:chick3:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Hopefully reconsidering her music career after that trashy flop album she released. 

Katy when 143 drops :giraffe:

the album wasnt that bad :giraffe:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Songs as standalone tracks are cute but as a body of work? Disastrous. I've been trying for months to get back to it and rearrange the tracklist to see if it can be fixed but I just don't feel like revisiting.

1 hour ago, Vixen Eyes said:

Katy when 143 drops :giraffe:

the album wasnt that bad :giraffe:

Oh, it was...

51 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Songs as standalone tracks are cute but as a body of work? Disastrous. I've been trying for months to get back to it and rearrange the tracklist to see if it can be fixed but I just don't feel like revisiting.

I mean, there are a few songs that are... nice at best. But the whole thing does not make any sense, it's dated, boring, atrocious.

• Thumbs Down 1

she's rehearsing for her tour, but she made every wrong choice this era that she could have made and eventually disappeared from the public eye... i dont even care at this point, the album was solid, but DOA and i'm not even interested or excited in her tour anymore... not that she announced dates for europe anyway but whatever.

I mean..you could ask people from 4chan so they could find her location but that's confidential

spacer.png

Edited by AshleyLovescats887

5 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Exactly. Time to ditch the reggaeton she so persistently tried to pursue for two (three?) albums now and go back to amazing tracks like Eyes Like Yours where she blended her heritage.

Edited by Spicy Pisces
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Ask the government of Saudi Arabia. :michael:

she needs to go back to making good and authentic music instead of the blatant trend chasing that is NOT working for her. it feels like her heart just isn't in the music anymore

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I miss the old Shakira. She was so good during the 00's. Nowadays she's just jumping from one trend to another, releasing the most generic songs I've heard with no passion and doing weird collaborations to sell more.

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.