Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermouth

• supertiffany

• Shelter

• Calvin

This is what Taylor needs to do 

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

I wonder how long she can actually be on break. I've heard even MPGs have to consistently work if they want to maintain a luxury lifestyle. 

4 minutes ago, Miichael said:

She's performed 100 shows in Vegas sis + 10

Oh no. It's still 4 months equivalent of normal job every day but with the difference that she flys private jet from LA to Vegas to work 2h instead of regular 8h and then comes back to LA with jet again

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

The Taylor Obsessed Community in these comments is truly amusing to watch. You guys are very weird..

:clack:

Edited by YellowRibbon
  • Thanks 13
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, piotrert said:

Oh no. It's still 4 months equivalent of normal job every day but with the difference that she flys private jet from LA to Vegas to work 2h instead of regular 8h and then comes back to LA with jet again

Okay ???

All I did was point out the difference between 10 shows and 100 shows

In her defense, between the residency and Munich, she has done at least 100 shows already, not to mention that the residency isn't finished yet. For her standards, that's a lot. :rip:

Edited by Zaynsus
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Miichael said:

She's performed 100 shows in Vegas sis + 10 in Munich. I agree she doesn't do as much as other pop artists (why would she when she doesn't need to?) but let's not act like she's only played 10 shows :deadbanana2:

Oh ok ! I seriously thought it was 10. I went through several posts (here and on social medias) that said that. I thought it was just a few shows.

We know music has always been a quick cash grab for her. She's never seemed passionate about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

didnt she just have a a break? lol

50 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

The Taylor Obsessed Community in these comments is truly amusing to watch. You guys are very weird..

:clack:

Ikr LOL

• Like 1

Her commitment to not wanting to do her job is inspiring to me as a lazy person 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

9 hours ago, Shimenawa said:

No wonder Taylor is on top and Adele fell off

What life does Taylor have though,  She only has herself to think about. Pretty sure Adele said she wants another baby so that is prob next. 

I don't care that she is taking a break, I just think celebs are out of touch, they think they have it so hard. 

Edited by Shelter
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 hour ago, Zaynsus said:

In her defense, between the residency and Munich, she has done at least 100 shows already, not to mention that the residency isn't finished yet. For her standards, that's a lot. :rip:

Vegas was always a bad decision. 30 stadium shows to match the title of "30" album wouldn't been better. Less work for her and bigger money. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

I wonder how long she can actually be on break. I've heard even MPGs have to consistently work if they want to maintain a luxury lifestyle. 

Eh?

Ever heard of pensions and savings and investments ? Once you've got enough of them to fund a given lifestyle you are free from work if you want.

Edited by Vermouth

8 hours ago, Shelter said:

Vegas was always a bad decision. 30 stadium shows to match the title of "30" album wouldn't been better. Less work for her and bigger money. 

I suspect artists do residency as a lifestyle choice. Like if you have a small child touring round stadiums isn't really that easy is it?

10 hours ago, Yes, AND said:

What is she going to do every day ? 

Ask herself that question?

And wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to ask yourself that every day?

9 hours ago, Shelter said:

What life does Taylor have though,  She only has herself to think about. Pretty sure Adele said she wants another baby so that is prob next. 

I don't care that she is taking a break, I just think celebs are out of touch, they think they have it so hard. 

true 

no wonder these stans must have been abandoned by their mothers

because they dont know how a mother can be so busy and will have a hard time finding QUALITY time with concerts

these haters dont seem to realize Adele is singing LIVE challenging ballads and not lipsyncing to songs that are easy as nursery rhymes

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Yes the way she communicated this was a little elitist, but I'm sure it has less to do with working and more to do with being in the spotlight. She clearly values her time away from the limelight, and an attempt to live a "normal" life. 

17 hours ago, supertiffany said:

y'all should be mad at your CEO's making you overwork for small change while they force you to do on site work, removing the work from home, and still pay you coins that has less value due to inflation or rising costs of everything. 

That's such a copout for the topic :rip:

We are a country that banned abortion and was going to be run by a billionaire backed dictator (project 2025) because we were dumb enough to elect that dictator in the first place, we were an embarrassment to other counties and made relations with countries run by dictators like Kim, Putin, netanyahu, etc. Yes we are an awful country especially in these past 10 years, what you're saying is obviously true but that's not the topic 

We can defect all day but the people like Adele and all the people we are fans of are extremely tied to the problem, nobody should be able to hoard money like the wealthy do while the middle class just disappeared and the poverty rate increased

Like I said we can deflect all day,  I just think it's a shitty thing for a rich person to say 

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

11 hours ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Depends if they're spending within their means. I saw her episode of AD house tour and her house actually wasn't exorbitantly extravagant. Like she makes a ton but she doesn't seem to spend a lot on luxury things like Beyoncé or Taylor

1 minute ago, Starchild said:

That's such a copout for the topic :rip:

We are a country that banned abortion and was going to be run by a billionaire backed dictator (project 2025) because we were dumb enough to elect that dictator in the first place, we were an embarrassment to other counties and made relations with countries run by dictators like Kim, Putin, netanyahu, etc. Yes we are an awful country especially in these past 10 years, what you're saying is obviously true but that's not the topic 

We can defect all day but the people like Adele and all the people we are fans of are extremely tied to the problem, nobody should be able to hoard money like the wealthy do while the middle class just disappeared and the poverty rate increased

Like I said we can deflect all day,  I just think it's a shitty thing for a rich person to say 

that is such a stupid take

rich or not, everyone should talk more in how to WORK LESS and not be called UNGRATEFUL

most of the people here are calling someone who doesnt want to work more as someone who is ELITIST and again UNGRATEFUL. everyone should rebel of course that cannot be done by actions but even if by words just to open the minds

you know how many paid days of leaves the french has? did you think they got that by calling someone who doesnt want to work like the americans as UNGRATEFUL? 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

she literally got signed immediately after leaving college, wtf does she know about work? :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Enjoy your break. I love how Adele just does what she wants in life. She isnt going to force herself into dropping a new album straight away because she just doesnt feel like doing it. And honestly good for her. Chase happiness queen

exactly but the swifties here have a hate boner towards Adele and they call her UNGRATEFUL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.