• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermouth

• supertiffany

• Shelter

• Calvin

14 hours ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

It's only tone deaf if you're overly sensitive tbh. By this logic… those same people working 9 to 5's should never vent about work because someone somewhere has no job 💀 wanting a break is completely fine

Sure God forbid I think an overworked nurse (or insert any occupation) complains bout their work and stress that 9 to 5 job brings etc. is not the same as a millionaire working 2 hours a day (3 hours with soundcheck) who disappears for years to live life. Fair play to Adele, she deserves it, I'd enjoy the same life like her if I had the money, but at least I wouldn't be pretending how hard I work and how much of a break I need.

Edited by Paddy
error
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

It's giving diva. I think what she might mean is that she needs a rest from the spot light? I can see that being the aspect that takes the most out of an artist (besides needing to take care of their voice). All of the greats seem to retreat at one point or another because of the stress of extreme fame, I suppose.

That said, I can see how it's aggravating to working class people, like myself, who are obligated to work no matter how tired, or even at times how sick we are. :chick3:

• Like 3

i rather wait 4-5 years between an album than getting shite music like midnights ttpd

Edited by kellebrity98
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 6

Good for her, if I had the option of not working and still living a comfortable life I would take it immediately 

It's tone deaf saying this to her fans.

However her taking really long breaks actually works well with her.

She doesn't reinvent her music/sound so if she did it more often people would get tired.

Can wait for 41 (21 part 4) 

Edited by Calvin

The work life balance that everybody wants :clap3:

• Like 1

I'm tired of her, she's been saying at every chance she gets during this residency. Like girl you perform 2 per week, doing nothing but standing with a mic like what work? She is just lazy…

We'll probably won't get a new album until 30 which is likely to be worse than 30 and so on.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

girl gone and sit down somewhere. tired of her. i guess all these performances had to make up for what that record company spent on 30 and now she can disappear again.

The difference between Europeans and Americans. :cm:

• Like 1

she's crazy rich living her best life somewhere in Beverly Hills, doesn't check social media, of course she's going to be out of touch lol.

• Thanks 1

The new album is coming in 2029 then :deadbanana2:

To think it's been 3 years since 30  :skull: 

She's following the Fiona Appleprint

spacer.png

• Haha 1

She'll be increadibly missed. She'll always be remembered for being more successful, critically acclaimed and well liked than Taylor will ever be:jonny6:

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

Enjoy your break. I love how Adele just does what she wants in life. She isnt going to force herself into dropping a new album straight away because she just doesnt feel like doing it. And honestly good for her. Chase happiness queen

Anti Variant Queen! 

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

What... ? While I usually understand why big artists need a break or simply retire like Britney, Rihanna... what has Adele done that was so exhausting to her ? She releases one album every five year, the last one happened several years ago and since that she has performed 10 shows in Vegas it's not like she worked a lot :rip:

She's performed 100 shows in Vegas sis + 10 in Munich. I agree she doesn't do as much as other pop artists (why would she when she doesn't need to?) but let's not act like she's only played 10 shows :deadbanana2:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.