Do you listen to this song in 2024? Did you in 2020?

Petra von Kant

I do/did both but I am just curious cuz I think it's a mega bop but I barely ever see it mentioned

Edited by Petra von Kant
  • Like 5

I used to really enjoy it but then they'd play it every few hours at my job and I started to lose it :rip: Same with Fall In Line by Xtina and Well Traveled by Janet dd. 

no and no :heart2:

Non et non :heart2:

• Like 1

Yes and Yes :coffee2: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not really but it's a very nice song 

Hell no. 

I haven't heard it in a while, but it's such a fantastic song, so thank you for reminding me :jamming: Pop perfection

• Thanks 1

yes and yes, a BOP! :heart:

• Thanks 1

How crazy I was literally just thinking this. I like the instrumental on the second verse so much. I wish there was a track with just the drums because I'm kinda in love with them.

Hayır and hayır :bird:

Probably my most streamed song from 2020, i ate that UP! Still listen to it from time to time, but not as obsessively anymore 

iirc its chart run was utterly fueled by radio payola and only to be forgetable after MV dropped, jessie j -nono.mp3

I don't but I really like this

This is my first time hearing it tbh. I don't know why I've never gotten into Halsey. She has an interesting voice, great visuals, she's beautiful, and I loved Without Me, You Should Be Sad, and Graveyard.

It's like she's permanently branded as "that Chainsmokers vocalist" to me, and I fail to recognise that she's an actual pop star who makes good music. 

Maybe I'll actually make an effort to listen to her this era.

No and Yes (it was a cute pandemic bop)

When I worked retail they played it a fair amount and I would always bop along while recovering the floor. :gaycat2:

I don't listen to it much but it's still a bop.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.