This track from Katy's "Smile" had the same coproducer as "Blinding Lights". Shook?

naval23

Like you have a track with the same coproducer as the global smash of the century "Blinding Lights"...and you don't even release it as a single?!

There's a reason it's the most streamed album track of "Smile"

• Like 1

Cry about it later, tucked and champagne problems being the best non-single songs off of Smile and being not produced by an abuser? It's almost like Katy could do better than 143 :clack:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

It's a good song but Katy is not it and hasn't been for a while, so no wonder the song flopped harder then Normani's latest effort.

• Haha 1

It's like A-YO having the same producers as Uptown Funk

:clack:

• Haha 1

There are many songs from Smile that I actually enjoy, I think it was a cute album but I never understood the hype for Cry about it later

NRO, HIH and then this song was the correct rollout for the Smile era. No clown aesthetic, obviously lol.

oh, this masterpice :heart2:

I get the criticism Smile had, but for a signature Katy Perry sounding album, I think it is full of some of her best material. It has some excellent pop songs on it. My favorites are Never Really Over, Tucked and Cry About It Later.

Edited by Gladiator
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

I get the criticism Smile had, but for a signature Katy Perry sounding album, I think it is full of some of her best material. It has some excellent pop songs on it. My favorites are Never Really Over, Tucked and Cry About It Later.

Smile was only hated because it flopped. Realistically, it's the quintessential KP album and her best, the only duds are Resilient and Not The End of the World.

If she came back this year with this song or Tucked or Champagne Problems (my personal favorite song of hers), she would be in a way better position commercially.

Oh and this album is not produced by a rapist. That's a plus.

• Like 1

so the problem IS katy perry

:clack:

Spoiler

jk

a cute lil bop

• Like 1

Yeah this song is great idk why it wasn't picked as a single. 

the chorus on this one is a bit lazy but the production is super rich & polished unlike any of the songs she's releasing or teasing 

1 hour ago, MaxMartin said:

the chorus on this one is a bit lazy

facts

This song deserves a better chorus but both the verses and the production are outstanding. I wish she released it as a single. 

3 hours ago, shyboi said:

what do you want us to reply, bestiana, just say the words 

Nah read my mind instead like some of the other posts did!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.