Did you know Kim Petras has been accused of blacklisting a victim of assault?

YourFavoriteWeapon

2 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

Oh right, the biggest rape supporter of them all given that she let a rapist with more mugshots than she has solo top tens nut in her. They all make a perfect pair.

spacer.png

I mean what was that billie song again? Birds of a feather or sumn...

spacer.png

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/movies/story/2024-04-29/russell-brand-baptized-christianity-rape-sexual-assault-allegations

hq720.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEhCK4FEIIDSFryq4qpAx

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

I wonder if Mrs. Hudson knew about Russell's rapey history prior to tying the knot. She definitely has a type and given that she has no problem befriending and working with rapists, what would've stopped her from marrying one? Nicki teas.

spacer.png

Edited by YourFavoriteWeapon
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

I could never imagine having a sibling who is close with someone who harasses victims of RAPE. And I thought that me having a quirky Disney Adult sister was the pits.

spacer.png

yeah he's… really something else tbh. he's a social climber and just befriends people who have any degree of fame because he's desperate for attention and likes flaunting his friends on social media. sure, it's kinda cool that he was able to produce that Camila I Luv It music video, but he brags and thinks he's just so much better than the rest of us :rip: he's always been a bully to me, my other brother, and our older sisters. when we all get together, he jumps at any opportunity to make fun of any of us, including our parents sometimes. middle child syndrome I guess! my best friend theorizes that since he was the first boy after two girls, my parents must've given him some sort of special treatment rooted in a bit of old school misogyny. could explain some of his behavior for sure :cm: i've seen him make my sister cry just by pestering her while she was working on her master's thesis a few years back. he knows how to push ALL of our buttons, respectively

but like I said, a bully. birds of a feather I suppose

ezgif-4-53b4c8c37e.gif.2cf1a6fb48f7106bd

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

yeah he's… really something else tbh. he's a social climber and just befriends people who have any degree of fame because he's desperate for attention and likes flaunting his friends on social media. sure, it's kinda cool that he was able to produce that Camila I Luv It music video, but he brags and thinks he's just so much better than the rest of us :rip: he's always been a bully to me, my other brother, and our older sisters. when we all get together, he jumps at any opportunity to make fun of any of us, including our parents sometimes. middle child syndrome I guess! my best friend theorizes that since he was the first boy after two girls, my parents must've given him some sort of special treatment rooted in a bit of old school misogyny. could explain some of his behavior for sure :cm: i've seen him make my sister cry just by pestering her while she was working on her master's thesis a few years back. he knows how to push ALL of our buttons, respectively

but like I said, a bully. birds of a feather I suppose

Well I wish the worst for him and the Bubbling Under Bubbling Under 

he calls a close friend.

spacer.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

is it because you cant read? is 6 sentences + image text really that much?

V0zlDrz.gif

nobodys checking for luke, kesha, kim, katy or that khia in OP in 2024

y'all are circlejerking every. single. day. over the most irrelevant people ever

V0zlDrz.gif

3 hours ago, playboi said:

not reading all that

Thank you for letting us all know, we can finally rest easy tonight

• Like 1

1 hour ago, playboi said:

y'all are circlejerking every. single. day. over the most irrelevant people ever

V0zlDrz.gif

But you keep posting in a thread about said irrelevant people. Why does it bother you so much if you don't care instead of just scrolling further? I find such comments idiotic.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Was the boyfriend Dr. Poop? :biblio:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

Was the boyfriend Dr. Poop? :biblio:

No probably some ugly mofo

no one's shocked

what's surprising is that p*pjustice is supposed to be atrl rival? :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, playboi said:

V0zlDrz.gif

V0zlDrz.gif

• Haha 2

namedropping gaga knowing the producer of the song summoned her into court and triggered her ptsd was very weird behaviour honestly. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

no one's shocked

what's surprising is that p*pjustice is supposed to be atrl rival? :bibliahh:

Popjustice feels less psych ward-y than this forum.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

she was a gay man before so its kinda makes sense 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.