• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scarff

• Nefertiti0

• smartalek22

• TOKYO.

Kind of get the vibe that she likes performing/being an entertainer but doesn't really have passion for the music itself... i can understand her first album sounding stiff and AI-like but to continue essentially making the same song with little to nothing new added in the mix is just :sleep:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Fantastic cover art :clap: Her visuals post-My Oh My and Whatever have been a lot more impressive. Flaunt Magazine, the Spot A Fake teaser shoot, cover art. It's giving "Atlantic Records believes in me again" 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

her melodie's are soooo good. she should write for other artists 

Imagine Ava and Tinashe writing a song together phew 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Imagine Ava and Tinashe writing a song together phew 

now THAT would be collab of the century i fear

spacer.png

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

her melodie's are soooo good. she should write for other artists 

If she gave Million Dollar Baby or Maybe You're The Problem to Sabrina Carpenter they'd be 10x week #1 smasha for sure.... 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Dula Peep said:

If she gave Million Dollar Baby or Maybe You're The Problem to Sabrina Carpenter they'd be 10x week #1 smasha for sure.... 

Let's be real y'all wouldn't be saying this about Sabrina pre Espresso ya Carpenters are getting a little too cocky for my liking recently 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Hex said:

Kind of get the vibe that she likes performing/being an entertainer but doesn't really have passion for the music itself... i can understand her first album sounding stiff and AI-like but to continue essentially making the same song with little to nothing new added in the mix is just :sleep:

Not true at all. She loves music. She just clearly isn't a fan of the fame and celebrity aspect. She is very private and lowkey and wants to keep it that way which we should also respect. Also to say that her second album and first sound exactly alike is wild lol sure there are similarities but that's about it. 

2 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

We need this to be a hit or I fear it's curtains for Godva

I'm sure she'll be fine lol what we need is promo and considering how direct the message of this song is I say she put it all out there. That way she can be more personable to people and the message can bring in more casual listeners to become new fans 

• Like 5

why are literally all her singles such earworms. she really has mastered the art of generic pop hooks

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

this is so disappointing the only good thing about the song is the melody 

it genuinely worries me she has not evolved since her first album

like she has so much potential to make dark pop HER genre but it seems she'd rather release generic dance pop 

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.