• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scarff

• Nefertiti0

• smartalek22

• SchmoodRing

Boring 

how did she fall from a masterpiece like "Diamonds & Dancefloors" to her recent releases??

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

This is not the continued exploration of the dancing done sound that I was promised. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Damn each time she makes a very basic sound she managed to make it very addictive. Idk what her secret is, maybe she put musical dr*gs on her productions or sublimal notes but that works on me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

this sounds great, i'm a sucker for when she does the whole early 80s sub-flashdance trashpop thing, just the most easily pleased ava stan on atrl i fear

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, makeawish said:

this sounds great, i'm a sucker for when she does the whole early 80s sub-flashdance trashpop thing, just the most easily pleased ava stan on atrl i fear

You and me both... I LOVE it! 😍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Harley said:

Okay so does anyone know the duration of the song

There's a track online which is 3:07.

1 minute ago, Scarff said:

baby its AI

Well... guess I couldn't spot a fake from a mile away then!

• Haha 5

a khia feud, label in debt, management not doing their job... and ava max had a cowriter, a producer and a dream... and a hit on her hands

9 minutes ago, smartalek22 said:

a khia feud, label in debt, management not doing their job... and ava max had a cowriter, a producer and a dream... and a hit on her hands

Ava Max was at her lowest... fat, nasty and broke. Career in shambles. She came on this ***** mad as hell!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Love the cover and the outfit

In a perfect world this would be a massive streaming hit (let's just hope that's this world)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.