Messiest HDD first week thread?

A Million Lights

ARTPOP was the most entertaining one because little monsters were at their peak annoyance before the era started and other stanbases could not tolerate them. Half of LMs vanished for months :deadbanana:

• Haha 8

Cardi B's projected first week sales for her upcoming album (provided it's ever coming) 

The Everything is Love was the most satisfying one, not only for the Beyonce tankery but also for the fact that no one cared to comment on the concurrent bombastic debut of Liberation. Legend X got outshined once again, even on the last time she appeared on an album chart.

• Haha 8

7 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

I feel like the ARTPOP HDD thread should be required reading for new members. I remember the day the classic archive came back I stayed up all night reading the entire thing :deadbanana4:

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=459306

Same, this was HILARIOUS to read. I was looking for the page where the fresh reactions started coming in right after the HDD predictions and it was gold :bibliahh:

Edited by Blackout2006
  • Haha 1

Oh, the Artpop one was fun, and I wasn't even a member back then. (Just lurking and seeing everyone freak out.)

Does anyone have the link for Witness' HDD thread? 

Edited by Genius1111

2 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Oh, the Artpop one was fun, and I wasn't even a member back then. (Just lurking and seeing everyone freak out.)

Does anyone have the link for Witness' HDD thread? 

i think this is it

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I was just reading the artpop thread again and OMG

one of the gaga stans said:

Sit down little beyhiver, we will be perched again when HDD announces Beyonce's albums sales.

The fact Beyonce's album opened with the largest debut sales for a female artist that year, and outsold ARTPOP's total sales in one week :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4: 2013 must have been the worst time to stan her nnn

Edited by Blackout2006
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, Mordecai said:

What does HDD even mean? I see it everywhere but have no idea what it stands for

hitsdd_photo_gal_39685_photo_1389881835.

• Like 2

Artpop and Britney Jean for sure

Everything is love was fun too

I don't understand people saying 143. LM and everybody else already did this with Witness and Smile.

• Like 1

Did Justin Bieber v 1D have a messy thread back in the day?

10 hours ago, itshyolee said:

The 143 thread is truly going to be a disaster!

The LM have been waiting 11 years for this moment

spacer.png

we're too busy camping out in the chart update thread for global smash hit I fear 

does anyone have the britney jean thread link?

I remember Britney Jean and Artpop's thread being so messy.

17 hours ago, Sugar-Rush said:

The ARTPOP HDD thread still gives me war flashbacks even though I was only a lurker back then. I've never seen so many stanbases come together to drag an album. :emofish:

Does anyone have the link to the Artpop HDD thread on classic? 

The CTTR 45k thead is lost ? 

omg i forgot about that ******* DUCK DYNASTY christmas album outselling our pop girl favs that year :ahh: 

2013 was quite a year….

Miley, Applause vs Roar, ArtPop, Britney Jean, Beyonce….

Edited by Iaintsorry

19 hours ago, punisher said:

i think this is it

The witness thread isn't that bad (if even bad at all). I just see comments with people being surprised it did decent numbers and even praising the sales figures

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.