Animal crossing pocket camp to end live service 11/29 to become paid full game

JO1s

No microtransactions

Let's hope for a switch version 

• Confused 1

What would be the point of a switch version if New Horizons (the best selling game on the franchise) exists and they can just give updates and DLC for that?

And btw my Island must be in shambles, I haven't been back in a while, I bet my villagers became cannibals.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

What we really need is an Animal Crossing game on console that sees support and updates, so thank you but no thank you.

• Like 1

can they just announce the new game already because the way they paid new horizons dust after a year even though it's the best selling game in the franchise is criminal 

• Like 1

The next mainline game isn't coming till switch 2 idk why y'all are begging for a new mainline game on a system that struggles to run detailed islands of the current game :rip:

• Haha 3

Curious to see details on the "offline" version of the game (price, any changes, what'll be included/if they'll cut anything). I only played Pocket Camp for a little bit the year it came out because I was starved for new Animal Crossing content but I don't really care for mobile games and the traditional console (or handheld) format of AC worked way better for me.

Hopefully they're putting in LOTS of work for the next AC game that I assume will be on Switch 2 in a few years. I had crazy amounts of fun from New Horizons, but as someone whose been a stan since the Gamecube games, it was disappointing what they sacrificed in charm & content for things like terraforming & "social media friendly" island curation.

They could have salvaged NH more if they'd kept giving it updates for like 3 years or so, like they initially said, so that the first year was the obviously-cut-content-for-time like swimming and the other two years could have had a lot more new content and improvements to things like villager dialogue. Oh well.

lol i just got into pocket camp. but tbh i'm really enjoying it. this paid subscription version with no micro transactions could be a good thing. i hope they expand the game more

i was a day 1 casual player....this sucks so bad cuz i had so many leaf tickets saved up gradually. now they want money for it??

voyezten-hyoyeon.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.