Die With A Smile's shaky start is a worrying sign for LG7. Agreed?

Kukai

shaky hits

200w.webp

• Haha 5

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Broken

• Gagaast

• RideOrDie

• BrokenMachine

On 8/23/2024 at 5:15 PM, WokeEqualist said:

It's garbage. Feels like an attempt at redoing the ASIB sound to get the soccer moms' attention before the Joker movie is premiered

GaGa proves how she won't hesitate to disappoint her remaining fans by releasing something they have no interest in if it means getting some Middle America people to stream her

Excuse you? Stfu, I've been a fan since 2009 and I'm absolutely obsessed with this and all of her ballads since Brown Eyes, do you even listen to her?

• Like 3

shaked itself to the top :WAP:

• Like 1

People coming out from the YTT/Games section or logging in for the first time in years just to thumbs down the OP :deadbanana2:

• Haha 9

The shaky start was actually the warning sign of the incoming motherquake! :WAP:

• Like 2

this thread is one for the books :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So Happy this great song is doing well. Gaga deserves everything and Bruno as always delivers! 

The OP probably deleted their account at this point lmao

This might be my favorite thread on here ever and I've been here since 2013 :ahh::ahh::ahh:

I have yet to downvote the good sis Kukai 

kellyclarkson.gif.8d86709ef8b36019e02878

• Haha 2

I am also saving my downvote for a special occasion, perhaps when it goes #1

spacer.png

• Haha 1

On 8/18/2024 at 11:29 AM, Kukai said:

As proud members of ATRL, we all want to see popstars thrive but does DWAS' wobbly start terrify you of what's to come with LG7? :dancehall3:

The song is clinging onto the top 10, in terms of Spotify streams, in the US but other big markets such as the UK and France seem to be paying it dust (and normally GaGa does well there). What happened? :monkey:

Thoughts? 

Is sis ever coming back to Atrl? 

I gave the OP a laugh reaction, I don't have the heart to downvote the post, I feel too bad :deadbanana4:

Spoiler

I'll wait till it gets to 999 dislikes so I can be the 1000th one

3 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

I gave the OP a laugh reaction, I don't have the heart to downvote the post, I feel too bad :deadbanana4:

Reveal hidden contents

I'll wait till it gets to 999 dislikes so I can be the 1000th one

Bandwagon OPOSH

7 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

Off to a shaky start.. 

spacer.png

9ZU4ShT.gif

come claim your title @Kukai

200w.webp 

eaux wow there's 650+ active members on this site

200w.webp

So funny to come back to this thread and see a new number of downvotes

200w.webp

• Haha 1

On 8/23/2024 at 9:15 AM, WokeEqualist said:

It's garbage. Feels like an attempt at redoing the ASIB sound to get the soccer moms' attention before the Joker movie is premiered

GaGa proves how she won't hesitate to disappoint her remaining fans by releasing something they have no interest in if it means getting some Middle America people to stream her

Gaga is the only artist whose haters try to frame her fans as disliking her music because it's not always uptempo pop. It's been a thing since Joanne but really took off during A Star Is Born.
"YOU ALL ARE NOT REALLY ENJOYING SHALLOW!!/1!!"
*stares at Shallow's 2.5B streams on Spotify* :suburban:
"DWAS is disappointing her fans11!!!"
*stares at DWAS #1 on Global Spotify* :suburban:
 It's called making good music. Gaga fans or fans of any artist don't *have* to pretend to like music when the music is quality.

Edited by Blade
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

I am so sorry Kukai, but I have to downvote you. I really do. It is history we are making here.

In any other circumstance, I would have given you a laugh but I sadly need to do what has to be done.

I'm sorry

The way I originally gave it a laugh but I just HAD TO change it to downvote afterwards :ahh:

I am so sorry Kukai, but I have to downvote you. I really do. It is history we are making here.

In any other circumstance, I would have given you a laugh but I sadly need to do what has to be done.

I'm sorry

You know, I'd been holding mine back for a special occasion, but I think you've motivated me to do otherwise :giraffe:

#KukaiRIAADiamondCertified

I'm sorry

tyra-yelling.gif

Mother likes the shake shake shake 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.