"X-men 97" gay creator was fired due to sexual misconduct

Space Cowboy

11 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

a homosexual attention seeking via thirst traps and they were quick to fire him, colour me shocked

yet what we gonna do about nasty straight men who actually physically harass others? nothing ofc 

Of course with your track record you're trying to defend this.

9 hours ago, Kukai said:

Period.

There's a loud group of homosexuals online who display this very behaviour. They don't realise how weird it is in real life because they stay in their echo chambers with other likeminded f words. Maybe homophobia needs to come back. 

I mean imagine booking such a big gig like this and messing it up because you can't hold your dick inside your pants for 1 second. Giving all of us professionals a bad rep. 

when did it leave?

And the nerve of those Xmen97 reddit mods who permabanned many people who dared even critisize beau demayo and what he did to the show. FUC% YO$!!! he made my favorite 90s show into the magneto and friends show. Relegated storm to a side character and sideline her half the season. Destroyed rogue/Storms friendship and inserted that atrocious rogue/Magneto romance from his ass because he couldn't keep his magneto obsession to himself. I hope he never gets hired ever again. I can't stand that man.

• Like 1

The funniest part is that Disney lowkey tried to protect him by quietly firing him, but his messy behavior kept pushing them, and now he's been exposed.  :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

The funniest part is that Disney lowkey tried to protect him by quietly firing him, but his messy behavior kept pushing them, and now he's been exposed.  :deadbanana4:

well maybe protect the pr for their own show. I don't think they wanted this discourse to be the discussion about the show

Not very demure of him :giraffe:

• Haha 1

Just very messy and gross of him.  

Marvel made the right decision in firing him.   

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.