Great albums by literal "tweens"

Taylor fanboy

Albums crafted by literal preteens or young teenagers.

I'm kinda tired of the base calling this Mixtape. Look at the material:

Also written in her tween years but was shelved for other projects/albums:

These five songs alone are better than Red & Lover.

Stan goggles aside, what are your picks for great tween albums?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Meet Miley Cyrus. Like... how is your debut single as a 14 year old literally better than a lot of adult girls' entire discographies???? :jonny:

Also Right Here? Clear? As I Am? Let's Dance? GNO? smash, smash, smash, smash!

Edited by FlyOnTheWall
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

Like... how is your debut single as a 14 year old literally better than a lot of adult girls' entire discographies???? :jonny:

The ultimate teen Bop :clap3:

When We All Fall Asleep Where Do We Go?

SOUR

Pure Heroine

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

A tween is a preteen most of these answers are false lol

• Like 2

The examples chile :rip:

• Haha 1

A tween means below 13, so only Taylor's early songs quality

Started working on it at 13, released when she was 16 — had timeless classics like Ribs, Tennis Court, Royals, Team, Buzzcut Season, 400 Lux and more — changed the music scene. NOTHING will touch it in this category :heart:

"All my life I've been obsessed with adolescence, drunk on it. Even when I was little, I knew that teenagers sparkled. I knew they knew something children didn't know, and adults ended up forgetting. Since 13 I've spent my life building this giant teenage museum, mausoleum maybe, dutifully wolfishly writing every moment down, and repeating it all back like folklore. And now there isn't any more of it."

5Df9DlO.jpeg

• Like 5

Well if even younger then let me mention this quadruple platinum cultural reset recorded when she was twelve :heart:

Smash. Smash. Smash. :jonny5:

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Started working on it at 13, released when she was 16 — had timeless classics like Ribs, Tennis Court, Royals, Team, Buzzcut Season, 400 Lux and more — changed the music scene. NOTHING will touch it in this category :heart:

"All my life I've been obsessed with adolescence, drunk on it. Even when I was little, I knew that teenagers sparkled. I knew they knew something children didn't know, and adults ended up forgetting. Since 13 I've spent my life building this giant teenage museum, mausoleum maybe, dutifully wolfishly writing every moment down, and repeating it all back like folklore. And now there isn't any more of it."

5Df9DlO.jpeg

THEE essential teenage album of my generation. Encapsulated an entire generations thoughts and worries in an authentic and spellbinding way. 

• Thanks 2

I came in here ready to post Miley and Taylor too :jonny: none of the girls were doing it like them, I fear :jonny:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

This still gags me tbh :jonnycat: Her pen is so underrated

• Thanks 2

They have the loose booty hole popper twinks (remaining 4 Heidi stans) (former non derogatory, latter derogatory) all bothered and shaking to this day.

00191568d08e42378cfa0ccbcf5ee3c8.jpg

Just three talented Sugababies that just learned how to harmonize and write songs doing it flawlessly.

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Like 2

Pure Herione is the best teen album of all time 

Also Hayley Williams was 16 I think when Paramore's debut album dropped which is insane

• Thanks 1

JoJo's first and second album. She was 13 making this album. No one came close.

220px-JoJo_2004_UK.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

S Club Juniors and S Club 8 

A*Teens with ABBA Generation

Baby Shark :ryan3:

• Haha 1

me fears

• Haha 1

Rihanna's Music of the Sun, it's so underrated 

also the title track that samples Rhythm of the Night :jamming:

Pure Heroine is the best teen album of all time 2x

• Thanks 2

Released when they were 17 but most songs were written when they were much younger

Also their sophomore album I'm All Ears is one of my favourite records of all time with two amazing songs produced by SOPHIE

How you're 13 and sit on a piano and this comes out?? Once in a lifetime

How you write this as a teenager??

fully formed musicianship

Edited by liquiddiamonds

Hannah Montana (first album) 

Jojo's first two albums (the rest are good to but she wasn't a tween) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.