Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars - "Die With A Smile"

Hot Volcano

On one hand I would've wanted the lead to her new album but this will do. 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Hurem

• Artur

• charot

1 hour ago, CottageHore said:

I'm really thinking this is for the Joker movie. Gaga posted about the song first which makes me think it's not Bruno's song and I can't see this being the LG7 lead. 

I mean the title is pretty Joker-esque and it's so close to the premiere that it might as well be. 

i need them to give us another teaser :WAP:

Bruno just confirmed. Pretty sure this will be for the joker movie

"Die with a smile" is so joker. 

oh this site is gonna collapse

announce it already 

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

Also that t-shirt is incredible. Where is it from? Born this Way tour?

i kinda hope it's his lead :clack:

get her team off the promo plan, I'm not wanting THAT :rip:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I can't see Bruno kicking off a new era with a collab so this feels like it's for Joker 

18 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Also that t-shirt is incredible. Where is it from? Born this Way tour?

I think hot topic

35 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

:WAP:

lady-gaga-dog.gif

people saying it's for joker but what does bruno have to do with joker? plus that empire magazine article basically confirmed no new original music for the film. unless there's a special companion album to go with the film?

I still kind of think this is for LG7. 

but anyways, I'm extremely excited :WAP:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Edonis said:

people saying it's for joker but what does bruno have to do with joker? plus that empire magazine article basically confirmed no new original music for the film. unless there's a special companion album to go with the film?

I still kind of think this is for LG7. 

but anyways, I'm extremely excited :WAP:

cause die with a smile screams joker? and the film is not that far away while we're supposed be waiting for lg7. and the lg7 snippets we know sound extremely not bruno mars friendly

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Kimi said:

cause die with a smile screams joker? and the film is not that far away while we're supposed be waiting for lg7. and the lg7 snippets we know sound extremely not bruno mars friendly

I agree.

28 minutes ago, Kimi said:

and the lg7 snippets we know sound extremely not bruno mars friendly

She's the same woman who collaborated with Elton John on Sine From Above, anything is possible :laugh:

But yes, the title screams Joker. Weird to release a promo single for the movie like that, but whatever it is is exciting :fan:

I think it's for Joker too. Promo hasn't started for the movie either... 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

She's the same woman who collaborated with Elton John on Sine From Above, anything is possible :laugh:

But yes, the title screams Joker. Weird to release a promo single for the movie like that, but whatever it is is exciting :fan:

I have a feeling its LG7 single. All posts teasing LG7 : bats, magic, black heart, hollywood is dead, abracadabra, im already in hell etc point to LG7 being darker, maybe even inspired by Joker so Die With a Smile fits right in. We shall see soon hopefully!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Kimi said:

I agree.

I don't care what it's for, I'm desperate for anything at this point  :deadbanana4:

spacer.png

• Haha 2

It's likely a song the two did together as a standalone promo single for Joker. Sure, Bruno has no part in the Joker movie (that we know of), but that doesn't mean he can't be on a song used to promote the film as an end credit song or something. For all we know, his part in the song serves a specific purpose

• Thanks 1

The entire soundtrack of Joker will be covers, releasing an original song as single for the movie would kinda be out of place.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 hours ago, CottageHore said:

I'm really thinking this is for the Joker movie. Gaga posted about the song first which makes me think it's not Bruno's song and I can't see this being the LG7 lead. 

there were rumours aaaages ago that she was working on a pop album (not used in the film)  to coincide with the official soundtrack like Prince did back in the day. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.