Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars - "Die With A Smile"

Hot Volcano

i am more excited for this as a Bruno fan  with him being my favorite artist of the past couple of decades.  i like alot of Gaga songs as well.

• Like 8

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Hurem

• Artur

• charot

This pairing is kind of odd since musically they're very different but I'm still looking forward to it, the song might turn out to be amazing.

I wonder if it's for the Joker soundtrack or Bruno's album?

Can someone change the title to "Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars"? As that's how it'll appear everywhere.

7 hours ago, Tropical said:

Couldn't think of a Gaga collab I'd want less but intrigued to hear the mess.

We will all take and enjoy a Bruno collab over the person in your avi. In fact, I couldn't think of a Gaga collab Liddos would want less than that.

xoxo, Joanne :heart2:

• Like 1

On 8/12/2024 at 6:05 PM, Sexual_Gold said:

@s1974181 confirmed it lately, and they're always right.

i try :p

altho im not sure on it being a Brunos single , afaik its being led by Gaga team and will be Lady Gaga x/& Bruno Mars

believe it should being announced tomorrow :giraffe:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, s1974181 said:

i try :p

altho im not sure on it being a Brunos single , afaik its being led by Gaga team and will be Lady Gaga x/& Bruno Mars

believe it should being announced tomorrow :giraffe:

Thank you

Spoiler

Would you happen to know anything else? If there's a video or if this is joker promo? 

• Like 1

I'd prefer a Weekend collab since I never cared about Mars but this will probably smash.

• Like 3

They're both insanely versitile genre and style wise but tbh their music covers completely different areas on the music map. It's like the shared area is not very big at all.

File:Venn-and.svg - Wikibooks, open books for an open world

They both have some rock leaning songs and piano ballads so perhaps this will explore a bit of that sound?

idk why gaga stans are mad over this, bruno is a grammy and gp darling it could be another Shallow (success wise) 

12 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

idk why gaga stans are mad over this, bruno is a grammy and gp darling it could be another Shallow (success wise) 

You just made that up

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Kiss It Better said:

Who Said That GIFs | Tenor

all gaga stans i've seen are happy and excited. 

• Like 4

I'd love a mid tempo pure pop song like his 2010 hits

• Like 1

A collab I didn't know I wanted but I'm so excited for this!

2 hours ago, aaron511 said:

They're both insanely versitile genre and style wise but tbh their music covers completely different areas on the music map. It's like the shared area is not very big at all.

File:Venn-and.svg - Wikibooks, open books for an open world

They both have some rock leaning songs and piano ballads so perhaps this will explore a bit of that sound?

yeah im sure it will be akin to ASIB, Hold My Hand, When I Was Your Man

5 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

i am more excited for this as a Bruno fan  with him being my favorite artist of the past couple of decades.  i like alot of Gaga songs as well.

bruno is my favorite male artist and gaga is my favorite artist in general, ive been wanting a collab between them for YEARS and if anderson paak is producing it i just know it's going to be super high quality - bruno and anderson couldn't make a bad song together if they tried and adding gaga to the mix would only make it better 

• Like 2

I've always wanted Gaga and Bruno to collab, tf do the non-stans know about :rip: stick to your poppers music 

• Thanks 1

There are some that are a bit annoyed that we're getting this before anything from LG7 but they are far and few in between and it has nothing to do with him and more with her prolonged teasing of the album. Bruno is fantastic, they've both been mutually supportive of each other over the years and most are excited about this collab. 

Anyways, the melody sounds gorgeous. I hope this comes out Friday as rumoured.

I'm excited for this but the title leads me to believe it may be for Joker: Folie à Duex.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

I'm excited for this but the title leads me to believe it may be for Joker: Folie à Duex.

Most likely will be. 

• Like 1

Thinking maybe a Bruno story response to Gaga today and cover/announcement tomorrow? Maybe? 

I love his retro songs, so hopefully it's another oldschool smash hit

Waiting patiently for today's teaser! :gaycat5:

I'm really thinking this is for the Joker movie. Gaga posted about the song first which makes me think it's not Bruno's song and I can't see this being the LG7 lead. 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.