• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Hurem

• Artur

• charot

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

next week or the week after. Dont believe the people saying thursday (sadly)

Nah I think it's this week. There's no way they'd be teasing this and then drop it next week. Too long of a wait. All the insiders say this week too. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

r u an insider now?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

BloodPop better be far AWAY from this 

He is. Far away :rip: apparently D'Mile is the producer for the track. 

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, mrpartyrocker said:

if this was a bruno lead single don't you think he would be the first one to post and gaga share to her story not the other way around? i think it's obvious this is more of a Gaga track potentially lg7 lead, or maybe a side project. even the black hair is pretty much confirming it. doesn't take a lot of logic to think this through come on people 

The insider that first talked about this already said its Bruno's single. 

piano snippet sounds incredibly promising, I can't wait :jonny5:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Nah I think it's this week. There's no way they'd be teasing this and then drop it next week. Too long of a wait. All the insiders say this week too. 

I hope so but i highly doubt it sis. Gaga is involved in this afterall...expect a messy release as per usual :'( 

18 minutes ago, Miracle said:

r u an insider now?

No but I know how Gaga releases go (even if it's led by Bruno she is involved so just anticipate teasing for more weeks)

• Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

I hope so but i highly doubt it sis. Gaga is involved in this afterall...expect a messy release as per usual :'( 

No but I know how Gaga releases go (even if it's led by Bruno she is involved so just anticipate teasing for more weeks)

SL was announced on the ssme week

1 hour ago, Miracle said:

SL was announced on the ssme week

it also leaked months ahead. Just dont expect the best case scenario to be the thing that will happen when it comes to Gaga releases. Like EVER.

its obvious coming this week

Edited by King Dan

Couldn't think of a Gaga collab I'd want less but intrigued to hear the mess.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

ATRL is so cynical acting liking this collab isn't a huge deal between 2 music icons.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Just dont expect the best case scenario to be the thing that will happen when it comes to Gaga releases. Like EVER.

this is straight up untrue.

Some insider saying Gaga is first billed now. I'm getting joker vibes for this with the title as well. So excited, the melody already sounds like a classic!

• Like 3

This better coming this week! Did Mr S confirm it?

bruno has some shows in LA on the 14th and 15th, wednesday and thursday, wonder if miss gaga will make an appearance with him for the song and then release it after the show on thursday, being midnight EST? :gaygacat1:

5 hours ago, IBeMe said:

You are so so annoying, please shut the hell up for the love of joanne. Always constantly pouring out negativity and dampen the mood.

_

Bruno and Gaga! Oh when two short legends come together to maximise their joint slay

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

ATRL is so cynical acting liking this collab isn't a huge deal between 2 music icons.

Cause it's always about success on here, esp with GaGa

:suburban:

• Like 1

A ballady Best Original Song contender for Joker that she can attach to her album as the requisite piano moment? It's too good to be true

• Like 3

6 hours ago, IBeMe said:

August 23

8 hours ago, aaron511 said:

I can't believe this is actually real :dies:

Is Bruno's lead? Gaga's? The title gives Joker vibes

Most likely a lead for the sound track, so not lady Gaga's or Bruno mars lead 

Coming for the Grammys 

4 hours ago, Tropical said:

Couldn't think of a Gaga collab I'd want less but intrigued to hear the mess.

What mess are you expecting? Would you like a Kim collab from Gaga and wait to see how long it takes for there to be a court case? This is a song crafted by experts, by two critically acclaimed darlings being carefully handled for consumtion/release. It's not like waiting for a Dr. Luke song to come out -- intrigued to hear if it hit the BB 100. 

Edited by Biggie
  • Haha 5

I would be a litTle pissed if it didn't come out this week with all the hype. Like what is the point of delay? But anyways...

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

What mess are you expecting? Would you like a Kim collab from Gaga and wait to see how long it takes for there to be a court case? This is a song crafted by experts, by two critically acclaimed darlings being carefully handled for consumtion/release. It's not like waiting for a Dr. Luke song to come out -- intrigued to hear if it hit the BB 100. 

Don't be such a silly little idiot resorting to profiling me based upon my avatar when I have, as a matter of fact, been a staunch Gaga fan, supporting her since her debut. 

Bruno Mars has HARDLY ever been a dream collab for Gaga fans and everyone acting more excited for it in part because they think it might be "successful" speaks far less of those types of fans than it does for people who like Kim, who don't parasocially attach themselves to one person's greater success over another's,  given it has zero meaning to their lives.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.