I don't care what any of you say WHEN IM GONE should have been Katys comeback singles

Distantconstellation

It's better and much catchier than any of the stuff Katy just released and it's more fun than most of the songs by other artists charting. Popper gays failed her.

Edited by Distantconstellation
  • Like 4

me on top of you

club-penguin-ghosthy.gif

touch you like i do

club-penguin-ghosthy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

U have a point cuz it is a better version of Lifetimes and without the need of Dr Luke. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Idk, I think Woman's World was a good lead or comeback single overall.

It was the Dr. Luke association that completely tainted it. But the single and the timing were nearly perfect, and without the controversy it could have been used to promote Kamala Harris' campaign.

• Thanks 1

it's amazing just like most of Katy's songs :giraffe:

4 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Idk, I think Woman's World was a good lead or comeback single overall.

It was the Dr. Luke association that completely tainted it. But the single and the timing were nearly perfect, and without the controversy it could have been used to promote Kamala Harris' campaign.

I don't think that's a good idea because things like that alienate every day Midwestern voters, specially guys. So naw I don't think so. 

While the two singles she has released so far have been hot garbage and mid, at some point it should become obvious that the problem right now is just not the songs, but Katy and her brand of pop not being interesting atm.

She could release TD (the song) rn and the best she could hope for is that it performs as well as CTTR did.

This. It shocked me that this song flopped in the US. It was a bop

7 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

This. It shocked me that this song flopped in the US. It was a bop

Katy Perry is US chart poison.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Katy Perry is US chart poison.

That's a shame cause all the hits before WW were amazing 

It's a very good song but considering she bombed even with said good song, I'm afraid there is just no saving her career. 

1 hour ago, Princess Aurora said:

That's a shame cause all the hits before WW were amazing 

Well, not all.

But the string of singles she released in 2019 deserved more success. 365 and Never Really Over were massive serves for her standards!

• Like 1

L>WIG>WW

8 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Well, not all.

But the string of singles she released in 2019 deserved more success. 365 and Never Really Over were massive serves for her standards!

It depends. In my opinion, Bon Appetit, 360, Never Really Over, and Harleys In Hawaii should have been #1 hits on the charts. It's shocking how they barely entered the Billboard Hot 100.

it's cute but Harleys was right tehre

Cry About It Later was right there

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.