• State of Grace.

Not bad for the future Best New Artist winner. :clap3:

Edited by Bends
  • Haha 13

so selena coded!

• Haha 8

how convenient :chick1:

• Haha 5

Poor Singular Act 1. Stream Sue Me before it gets banished to no man's land. :biblionny:

• Like 9

The Grammys must think like her considering they're probably going to ignore 4 albums :ryan3:

Edit: I'm referring to ignoring 4 albums and give her a BNA nom

Edited by thatsmydemi
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Erasing FOUR of your albums is crazy. Even Selena didnt do this. :skull:

I understand not liking/feel some typa way about your early albums when you didn't have any/much creative control..but this approach is kinda :doc:

Are you all illiterate or something? She said in terms of creative control it feels like her sophomore album but she never erased those albums and even in the album press and editorial announcements it's stated it's her sixth album 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

This always happens to the disney girls, they try to erase their past 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

But I was told that I wasn't a real Sabrina fan if I didn't holistically love her Disney 360 deal albums… two of which were one split in half :bibliahh: 

• Haha 5

Of course she's gonna pull this ****. She is not a new artist and Short N Sweet will be her SIXTH studio album. Creative control and all doesn't matter. You can disregard your earlier flop records all you want, but the reality won't change.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Welcome back Selena Gomez

• Haha 1

She went to Taylor's school of revisionist history

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Julia Fox said:

Are you all illiterate or something? She said in terms of creative control it feels like her sophomore album but she never erased those albums and even in the album press and editorial announcements it's stated it's her sixth album 

She said she considers it her sophomore album because she didn't have much creative control with the others. Her words not mine. She has the same number of albums as KATY PERRY. :zzz:

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

Spotify numbers got into her head 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Erasing FOUR of your albums is crazy. Even Selena didnt do this. :skull:

I understand not liking/feeling some typa way about your early albums when you didn't have any/much creative control..but this approach is kinda :doc:

Like Ariana for example doesn't necessarily love My Everything and she has trashed the era and some of her POP songs several times, but she never pretends that it doesn't exist. Sabrina wouldnt be saying this if those albums were successful lol.

This is not an apt comparison. ME was a full pop-forward push in the way that that Emails was. Yours Truly is still canon because it's her debut album and she did conventional promo for it/made cultural impact with it, but I feel like My Everything is also a debut album because it's the first version of her top 40 chart aspirant pop career which informs the brand she's formed since.

What was Sabrina doing of note before Skin? It's a complete retextualization of her career. The semantics don't matter because everyone will think of this era as the genesis of her career, but it's not worse than Selena. She was literally a child.

• Like 2

0 artistic integrity 

• Confused 1

I get the intent in the statement. I also did not realize she had an album coming out so soon, LOL! I have been so removed from her for a while. Damn. I've got to catch up!

Yeah yeah, we heard this before industry girlie

9 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

The Grammys must think like her considering they're probably going to ignore 4 albums :ryan3:

The rest of you guys did too so why can't she? :cm: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.