US: 2024 Olympics are ratings SMASH, average 33M viewers per day (up 80% from Tokyo)

Feanor

Yes!  It's been a great event so far and a lot of people are talking about it!

The time zone definitely helps for us in NA.  The last three Olympics (all in Asia) were so difficult to watch due to the fact that everything happened overnight.

• Confused 1

The Paris Olympics' opening Sunday currently holds the largest daily audience of the 2024 Games with a whopping 41.5 million viewers, which nearly doubled the audience for the Tokyo Olympics' opening Sunday of competition. For reference, the opening ceremony brought in 28.6 million viewers last Friday.

Yes Gaga and Celine, yes rating :suburban:

We can only chalk this up to the international implications of ILLIA KOVTUN :clap3:

33M is actuslly insane :deadbanana2: but is it combined with Peacock vews?

Yes Simone yes ratings :clap3:

I believe it, I bet its the same for the rest of the world. In the past, you could only watch whatever olympic events your local TV cable gives you but now, for example, here HboMax partnered up with Olympics so you can watch any event you want, its way more accessable. I even put surfing on because its around my bedtime and so relaxing for sleep:bird:

People were are checking for the b*lges as they should :flame:

hq720.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEhCK4FEIIDSFryq4qpAxMIARUAAAAAGAElAADIQj0AgKJD&rs=AOn4CLDWcdZvA5D3Hz1mUQcZjJ6tIxGHDA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkEzs0eXALUhSeCPucIBW

Edited by katara

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.