HDD: Taylor Swift 14x #1 141k, Kanye & Ty Dolla $ign #2 83k, Charli XCX #5 56k

Renan90

The fact 20 weeks is within grasp if she just pulls a few more tricks then naturally unleashes the Anthology vinyl this fall.. 

• Like 1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Popboi.

• Renan90

• Dear Reader

• Enrique523

Not Billie increasing

she should do something do secure #1 this week as Post and Sabrina are coming

Chappell was SO CLOSE to #3

9 5 CHARLI XCX | BRAT
ATLANTIC (WMG)
56,415 37% 5,604 757 50,053
5 6

BILLIE EILISH | HIT ME HARD AND SOFT
DARKROOM/INTERSCOPE (UMG)

spacer.png

• Like 2

Wait are you telling me Kanye in his first week barely outsold Charli Xcx's two month old album?  Wow he is truly over  :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

How can you go from a #1 song and #1 album to this collapse so quick?

Can someone explain to me how sales work? How is Taylor's album #1 so many weeks after its release - surely all of her fans have bought it already? Or is it about specific number of streams = a sale?

Edited by no_better

3 hours ago, no_better said:

Can someone explain to me how sales work? How is Taylor's album #1 so many weeks after its release - surely all of her fans have bought it already? Or is it about specific number of streams = a sale?

Each physical album must be listened to 1500 times before it's counted for the charts. Billboard has a small mechanism in each copy sold which can track this.

4 hours ago, Clauss said:

How can you go from a #1 song and #1 album to this collapse so quick?

Kanye waited at least 3 months too long to release this. Had he released this in the 2nd half of March, April, or even the first Friday in May, this would have done significant damage. By the time he released the album, the buzz from Carnival/Vultures 1 was gone.

2 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

Each physical album must be listened to 1500 times before it's counted for the charts. Billboard has a small mechanism in each copy sold which can track this.

Well they should be listening to folklore :bird:

Both Vultures are trash and his mental health is even worse now. Only the die hard ride or die dying with him type are stuck around for now. Kanye is never coming back…… his future looks bleak

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.