• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Popboi.

• Renan90

• Dear Reader

• Enrique523

10 minutes ago, Green said:

:eli: 

By the way Chappell could be top 3?  :eek: Maybe top 2 after Kanye free falls next week?

As I said, barring any surprise releases, Chappell could pass OTaaT and challenge for #1 next week.

Taylor doing god's work and blocking both Kanye and Morgan :bibliahh:

Also BRAT rising, we love to see it :heart:

• Like 4

But ATRL told me that Taylor was a forgotten flop so Sabrina, Chappell, Charlie and Billie replaced her. What happened 🤔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

the archer has a clear shot at the vulture  :clap3: ready…Aim…

Billie increasing omgg

Release some vinyls gurl the #1 can be yours next week

3 hours ago, woohoo said:

This is euphoric. Her blocking that maga trash is just…she's my fave for a reason. 

Taylor single handedly fighting off MAGA boys Morgan and Kanye is everything! 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

never thought i would see a CHARLI XCX album still in the Top 10 two months after its release :deadbanana: this is crazy

3 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

As I said, barring any surprise releases, Chappell could pass OTaaT and challenge for #1 next week.

Will be interesting if she manages to and then how many weeks she can achieve depending on Post, Sabrina and The Weeknd's longevity and what Taylor has up her sleeve still.

Imagine if anthology vinyls for the holiday season got her to 20 weeks :giraffe:

• Like 2

Oh so that one OTH is a Kanye Stan? That explains a lot tbh. Seeing Kanye finally punished for his bad opinions and complete lack of effort is delicious 

Edited by Bosque
  • Haha 5

We love to see it, truly :bibliahh:

Evil defeated :jonny5:

Restocking doing wonders :jonny5:

As the main character of ATRL,

I've got a slightly lengthy analysis of the charts currently. Bear with me!

Zach having THREE albums top 20, that's almost a better position than Morgan Wallen in terms of momentum. If his next album is some sort of country/rock/pop fusion he could have a "Red" or "Fearless" sized era globally imo, not that he needs that with the way he's dominating America. 

It's interesting that Charli, Billie, Chappell, SZA, and Taylor are the 5 women representing the most commercial music rn when none of them share any similarity, sonically.

Whereas the men all share a bit more of musical commonality; between Noah Kahan, Zach Bryan, Benson Boone, Shaboozey, and Morgan Wallen, all of them are country/rock/folk adjacent. 

Eminem and /sortaaaa/ Post's  album are doing some heavy lifting, as the only representation for hip hop. Usually you've at least got Drake or Lil Baby or Pop Smoke or Juice WRLD or someone of that nature occupying the top 20. It's interesting that there aren't any huge rap albums rn. Kendrick, wya? (Yea yea yea, Kanye will be here as the rep for this chart too but.. eh.)

Peso Pluma and Stray Kidz are there representing the two biggest global crossover genres atm — latin & Kpop. (Even though reggaeton was having a bigger moment than regional, it's the same umbrella.) So that's cool too!

Just a little observation of the state of the top 20. 

~ On behalf of the Swifties

Edited by PoisonedIvy
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, elincomprendid said:

Wait not Eminem out of top 10 after what? 3 weeks?

weren't Eminem stans talking about how stable he was and how a tank ttpd was? :deadbanana2:

It's funny,Eminem's album has no physical copies and no singles except Houdini and yet it's your concern 
Eminem power still unmatched

• Like 1
  • Confused 5

2 hours ago, Yuanyu said:

It's funny,Eminem's album has no physical copies and no singles except Houdini and yet it's your concern 

I wish I could be this high this morning too. God bless ya!

• Haha 2

I was told Taylor only tries to block upcoming female artist so color me shocked when I realized she doesn't discriminate when it comes time to dominate the charts :ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, elincomprendid said:

Wait not Eminem out of top 10 after what? 3 weeks?

weren't Eminem stans talking about how stable he was and how a tank ttpd was? :deadbanana2:

OTHs being hypocrites? No way :gaycat4:

Not Taylor nearly DOUBLING Kanye's numbers, what an embarrasment for him :ahh::ahh:

She really won the war in the end, he tried so hard to destroy her for so many years and it all failed miserably. Karma truly is real.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Yuanyu said:

I wish i could be that delusional and high on copium, must be nice to just ignore reality :)

2 hours ago, The Music Industry said:

I was told Taylor only tries to block upcoming female artist so color me shocked when I realized she doesn't discriminate when it comes time to dominate the charts :ryan3:

Exactly. Taylor loves to be #1 no matter if the opponent if a man or a woman, this idea that she only want to block women was always pure delusion and has been debunked so many times :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, Enrique523 said:

Exactly. Taylor loves to be #1 no matter if the opponent if a man or a woman, this idea that she only want to block women was always pure delusion and has been debunked so many times :toofunny3:

It was interesting when she was blocked over and over by sos but barely did anything about it

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

It was interesting when she was blocked over and over by sos but barely did anything about it

EXACTLY. And nobody ever accused SZA of not being a "girl's girl" for blocking Taylor (not that they should but the double standards are real).

• Like 1

Wow.

College Dropout - #2 (441K) [Blocked by Norah Jones]

Late Registration - #1 (860K)

Graduation - #1 (957K)

808s & Heartbreak - #1 (450K)

MBDTF - #1 (496K)

WTT - #1 (436K)

Yeezus - #1 (327K)

TLOP - #1 (94K)

Ye - #1 (208K)

KSG - #2 (142K) [Blocked by Dave Matthews Band]

JIK - #1 (264K)

Donda - #1 (309K)

Vultures 1 - #1 (148K)

Vultures 2 - #2 (~68K)

Wild af. Technically this is a collab project so it won't count against his Solo stuff, but it's interesting to see the lowest sales of his career.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.