Camila's album OUT from the Billboard 200

Rush

1 hour ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

Has anyone else noticed how increasingly apparent it has become that a lot of the girls that peaked in the late 10s (Ava, Camila, Cardi, Halsey) totally fell off a cliff success wise post-pandemic?

i predicted this forever ago, the 2010s pop girls were always completely faceless to the GP bc they never stuck with a solid or unique image, brand, or sound and only chased forgettable generic radio hits

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scandalous

• Boysdontcry

• KKCuteCat

• Diet Pepsi

17 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

can't believe city girls wasted their last song on this 

That's not city girls it's "JT & Yung Miami" :giraffe:

On 7/30/2024 at 10:53 PM, Filpo said:

Poor CaCa, she tried to be the mainstream Charli XCX at the exact same time in which Charli XCX became mainstream.

It took Charli literally two decades. And she's still having to co headline a tour? How is that making her an MPG?

On 7/31/2024 at 5:58 PM, Scandalous said:

i predicted this forever ago, the 2010s pop girls were always completely faceless to the GP bc they never stuck with a solid or unique image, brand, or sound and only chased forgettable generic radio hits

Dua as well. She's falling off too.

2 hours ago, Boysdontcry said:

It took Charli literally two decades. And she's still having to co headline a tour? How is that making her an MPG?

& when was the last time Camila did an arena tour?:thing:

18 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

& when was the last time Camila did an arena tour?:thing:

She HEADLINED arenas on her 2018 tour.

Honestly I really love the album. Y'all are missing out. Too busy joking about "i luv it" being a charli knock-off gl realise issa mega bop :jamming:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Camilla's fans try to make me believe that it's not a flop because it debuted with the same numbers as Familla :eli: . Guess it's not the same after all :ryan3:

On 7/31/2024 at 11:58 PM, Scandalous said:

I'm not a fan of Katy at all but she has some of biggest classic. You could argue that she's not really a 2010s pop girl but her prime was from 2010-2015. 

Edited by KKCuteCat

So embarrassing 

Wait, I thought it fell off the charts after its first week. She actually exceeded my expections. :clap3:

How come she debuts early 2000s flop girls number when she actually debuted in the streaming era. You are supposed to stay in for more weeks in the streaming era if you have a fanbase….

3 hours ago, KKCuteCat said:

I'm not a fan of Katy at all but she has some of biggest classic. You could argue that she's not really a 2010s pop girl but her prime was from 2010-2015. 

oh no i was referring more to the mid-'10s girls

they didn't stick bc they chased trends and never made identities for themselves 

• Like 1

ohhh so this is the reason why she made that instagram post this week... poor her x

On 7/31/2024 at 4:52 PM, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

Has anyone else noticed how increasingly apparent it has become that a lot of the girls that peaked in the late 10s (Ava, Camila, Cardi, Halsey) totally fell off a cliff success wise post-pandemic?

To be fair…

Cardi B has yet to release her sophomore album, and has actually scored two top ten Hot 100 hits in the last year, plus several top twenty hits, through a mixture of her own songs and features. 

That's a million times more than can be said about the other girls you mentioned. 

I do agree with what @Scandaloussaid though. In the case of Cardi B, like it or not, she's literally the female rap artist right now, along with Doja and Nicki, that is truly commercially profitable but she has lost her sound and style IMO. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.