Kylie & The Blessed Madonna - 'Edge of Saturday Night'

RhythmOfDisco

People hate on TBM cause she's fat but damn she's a great producer.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Junlin

• xluvxduffxmusicx

• izzyinsane

• Popboi.

Now that's the Kylie I've been missing all this time! :WAP: This is easily among the best stuff she's released in the last ten years.

• Like 1

LOVE this

the production goes hard

:WAP:

This is literally in the same realm as Skirt, Mr. President, Sexercize, Timebomb and I'm here for it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's cute but I miss Kylie's old vocal style (briefly seen on Miss A Thing but not since Aphrodite). 

• Like 2

Okay... damn. This sounds like a smash. The fact Radio 1 of all places has already played it a few times is a good sign. 

Edited by 90skid9191
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, taylamour said:

It's cute but I miss Kylie's old vocal style (briefly seen on Miss A Thing but not since Aphrodite). 

Yeah… I hate to say it but her vocals have gotten really bad since she started producing them herself

• Thanks 1

First a Dua remix album out of nowhere, now a collab with Kylie and getting it played on Radio 1. Her connection needs to be studied. :clack:

Vocal production is a bit messy, but still a BOP. :jonny:

The "Do You Dare?" mashup (every old-school fan surely already thought of) is finally here:

Absolute banger. I have a feeling if this does well then it may tempt Kylie into going much further into more dance less pop territory. 

Any word on if remixes are coming and who by ?

Edited by mickeyderon

Pretty fun but I don't like the drop. A good remix might make this a 10.

Wait this is really good. The production slays  :flame:

The best song of 2021 is named after The Blessed Madonna. Surprised? - Base  - ATRL

• Like 3

The beat is good but her voice sounds too squeaky or nasal, a shame because it's the best one from the droplet songs since Tension.

Hark, a good Kylie song in 2024! What a relief after 3 consecutive duds.

• Thumbs Down 2

I love how she occasionally drops songs like this and then her base SCREAMS that we want an album like this and we get... what we get

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

great song, wouldve been perfect if instead of repeating the verses they wrote additional ones

Obsessed with this song

On 8/15/2024 at 7:52 PM, BraveNewSeth said:

Yeah… I hate to say it but her vocals have gotten really bad since she started producing them herself

Agree with this. Lately they have been very grating and nasal and I don't like it. I miss her buttery velvet vocals from like "Miss a Thing, Chocolate"

It took Kylie™ for me to finally appreciate The Blessed Madonna :clap: I can't express with words how much I love this song! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.