12 dead in Israeli-occupied Golan Heights after attack, mostly children & teenagers

Яeo.

6 hours ago, Communion said:

I am personally not convinced the "Iron Dome missile fell", if they have evidence to prove it feel encouraged to post it.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Яeo.

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Aethereal

• Bosque

1 minute ago, Aethereal said:

I am personally not convinced the "Iron Dome missile fell", if they have evidence to prove it feel encouraged to post it.

It's a purposeful smear campaign to make the Iron Dome, which is defensive equipment, sound like a murderous child killing device. The pro-palestinians are already running with it and I'm sure in the coming days a lot of the more "progressive" American politicians are going to start calling for its removal from Israel

• Thumbs Down 3

Just now, Bosque said:

It's a purposeful smear campaign to make the Iron Dome, which is defensive equipment, sound like a murderous child killing device. The pro-palestinians are already running with it and I'm sure in the coming days a lot of the more "progressive" American politicians are going to start calling for its removal from Israel

I don't think that's the reason. Israel has not dropped many bombs in Lebanon, at least compared to Gaza, so using the Iron Dome system would be a more probable scenario given that Israelis rockets/airstrike cause more damage than the Hezbollah's ones and the direction of the rockets is even more unlikely to happen than a failed Iron Dome missile.

Druze people in Golan Heights have refused Israeli citizenship and if they were IDF soldiers Hezbollah would proudly admit their part. The Baptist hospital is still not solved so I don't expect much from this. 

4 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

I don't think that's the reason. Israel has not dropped many bombs in Lebanon, at least compared to Gaza, so using the Iron Dome system would be a more probable scenario given that Israelis rockets/airstrike cause more damage than the Hezbollah's ones and the direction of the rockets is even more unlikely to happen than a failed Iron Dome missile.

Druze people in Golan Heights have refused Israeli citizenship and if they were IDF soldiers Hezbollah would proudly admit their part. The Baptist hospital is still not solved so I don't expect much from this. 

There is 0 credible evidence that this had anything to do with the Iron Dome and you can very clearly see on the video that it wasn't

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Their blood is on Biden and Netanyahu. 

• Like 2

The nation of Israel is pure evil and at this point if you support them that's on you

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.