12 dead in Israeli-occupied Golan Heights after attack, mostly children & teenagers

Яeo.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Яeo.

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Aethereal

• Bosque

this article doesn't mention any deaths? apologies if i am missing it but it just says 11 injured?

The article definitely says 11 were injured not killed. Please change the title to ensure you're doing your part and relaying critical information clearly and effectively. :heart:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, mons†er said:

The article definitely says 11 were injured not killed. Please change the title to ensure you're doing your part and relaying critical information clearly and effectively. :heart:

"At least nine people have been killed after an attack which hit a football pitch in the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights, Israeli media report.

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said a rocket fell on the Majdal Shams area of the territory.

Most of the casualties are believed to be children and teenagers."

according to Israeli authorities

Oh it must be true then

2 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Oh it must be true then

there pictures of dead druze children all over twitter. it's sadly true 

7 minutes ago, Яeo. said:

"At least nine people have been killed after an attack which hit a football pitch in the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights, Israeli media report.

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said a rocket fell on the Majdal Shams area of the territory.

That wasn't in the CNN article you posted, it was in the BBC article you used to reply to another user. It's also stated in the article that. Helzbollah denied any and all involvement with the killings but you forgot to mention that. 

Once again, change your thread title. You're spreading false information. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Israel bombed a school in Al-Balah in Central Gaza today and over 100 people were critically injured and 30 were murdered but I'm supposed to feel bad they get a taste of their own medicine?

Maybe stop bombing innocent people, ethnically cleansing Palestinians and imperializing the Middle East in the first place if you dont want this to happen. 

You should feel bad for any innocent children dying regardless of race and religion

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I feel bad for every child that suffers as a result of the Israeli occupation of Palestine. But I'm saying that this is extremely expected and a reality that Palestinians face daily, under way worse conditions, at a disproportional rate. 

never thought I would see the day I agree with you. Love this post. It's really that simple. :clap3:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I feel bad for every child that suffers as a result of the Israeli occupation of Palestine. But I'm saying that this is extremely expected and a reality that Palestinians face daily, under way worse conditions, at a disproportional rate. 

Quote on quote you said "but I'm supposed to feel bad they get a taste of their own medicine?"

• Thumbs Down 3

Just now, Яeo. said:

Quote on quote you said "but I'm supposed to feel bad they get a taste of their own medicine?"

It's double. Why do you not mention in this same post what kind of atrocities Israel committed today? The IOF bombed three safe-zones in Gaza today. Hundreds of people die every single day and there is a complete disregard from your behalf. What makes 10 Israeli deaths more newsworthy than hundreds of Palestinian deaths daily?

• Like 12

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

It's double. Why do you not mention in this same post what kind of atrocities Israel committed today? The IOF bombed three safe-zones in Gaza today. Hundreds of people die every single day and there is a complete disregard from your behalf. What makes 10 Israeli deaths more newsworthy than hundreds of Palestinian deaths daily?

Thats beside the point. You asked if you should feel sorry for dead Israeli children, and I answered that you should. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

R.I.P to victims.  The death toll is 10 however they are not all children. (1 of them is?)

Also we have a main thread for this. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Not Israel. Occupied Golan Heights*

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aethereal said:

R.I.P to victims.  The death toll is 10 however they are not all children. (1 of them is?)

Also we have a main thread for this. 

I would share the photo but its far too graphic and im not sure its allowed

So it says so far most of them are kids, where did the rocket fell? 

1 minute ago, Aethereal said:

So it says so far most of them are kids, where did the rocket fell? 

Majdal Shams, a Druze-majority town 

20 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Israel bombed a school in Al-Balah in Central Gaza today and over 100 people were critically injured and 30 were murdered but I'm supposed to feel bad they get a taste of their own medicine? Innocent Palestinians experience this at a disproportional rate every single day. I see videos of Palestinian children under the rubble and d*ad on the ground every single day.

Maybe stop bombing innocent people, ethnically cleansing Palestinians and imperializing the Middle East in the first place if you dont want this to happen. 

This is such a weird and chronically online thing to say about dead children 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Яeo. said:

Majdal Shams, a Druze-majority town 

So the victims were likely majority or all Israeli-Arabs? Any information on that?

Just now, Aethereal said:

So the victims were likely majority or all Israeli-Arabs? Any information on that?

All of them, yes

27 minutes ago, Яeo. said:

What does Israel expect when they keep murdering children and innocent daily? That Hamas will stay there and just let them have it easy. It's like waging war and expecting to constantly be the victim without any of the consequences. You don't want your children murdered? Stop killing Palestinians. It's really that ******* simple.

RIP for the innocent souls having to pay the cost of war.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.