Should Olivia and Chappell collab?

Luckitty

Yes. Olivia and Sabrina too

Also imagine a gen-z lady marmalade with Chappell, Sabrina, Tyla and Doja :chick1:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

I don't find similarities between their musical styles tbh, except for the fact that Dan produces both of their albums. I think a ballad could eat though.

No. 

i can see the vision

4 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Yes. Olivia and Sabrina too

Also imagine a gen-z lady marmalade with Chappell, Sabrina, Tyla and Doja :chick1:

Now this would be a moment in pop music :clap3:

Just now, Princess Aurora said:

Now this would be a moment in pop music :clap3:

Sabrina can be Christina

Chappell can be P!nk

Tyla can be Mya 

Doja cat be Lil Kim

… oh wow, a moment

• Like 1

No. Olivia clearly doesn't want to go that 'Pop' because it will disnify her image. You only have to listen to Chappell's album before it becomes clear their shared producer Daniel, is giving Chappell the big Pop production sound Olivia has made it clear she does not want on her records.

15 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I don't find similarities between their musical styles tbh, except for the fact that Dan produces both of their albums. I think a ballad could eat though.

some moments on midwest princess do remind me of olivia, especially the ballads. but that might just be dan's influence coming through 

4 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

some moments on midwest princess do remind me of olivia, especially the ballads. but that might just be dan's influence coming through 

Hmm maybe some of the ballads yes. I think they could have had better production tho.

But I believe a Chappell/Marina collab could be much more interesting. 

• Like 4

No

not understanding some of the opinions here. although olivia does love rock, how would chappell sound out of place in a new wave or soft rock number? also they both have their share of ballads and even Chappell's Casual is something Olivia could pull off perfectly well 

No, it's not needed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.