Trump: "vote this year and you won't have to again in four years"

Bethenny Frankel

As if it wasn't already apparent, he's now saying it out loud. There will be no election in 2028 if Trump wins so I hope you all are voting for Kamala if you want to vote past this year.

• Thanks 4

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 50thStateofMind

• spree

• Mr. Mendes

• Colmillo

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to see full context cause like wtf ??

• Like 1

……..

That bullet should not have missed....:coffee2:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

He was definitely channeling Peter Popoff and sounded like he was about to try to sell them Miracle Spring Water for a second there :toofunny3:

This is truly the scariest time to live in :biblio:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

This is insanity. INSANITY. I've never agreed with the republican agenda, but my god they've gotten WEIRD the past 8 years or so. What I would give to have a NORMAL election again where all our rights (and democracy at this point) aren't on the line. We all knew this was the end goal but it's still crazy to hear him say it out loud.

• Like 4

Vile and evil.

The rest of the world is counting on Kamala, murikans better not disappoint 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is scary af. The fact that he can say this out loud speaks VOLUMES. 

Kamala is at least still a sane person, despite not being entirely great, but we dont need this chaos.

• Like 9

I still don't understand how tf can he run for president, isn't he a convicted felon? The US ia circus is2g...

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Whoever votes for this FELON deserves hell.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Crazy that a presidential candidate can openly say that he'll end democracy, and nobody will move. What is the FBI for?

• Like 10

Oh wow. I'm not American but vote Kamala. US will go to pits if he wins. Imaging being that hungry for power. This is truly disgusting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I still don't understand how tf can he run for president, isn't he a convicted felon? The US ia circus is2g...

I was floored when he was even being considered after all the **** he did in his first term and the convictions against him

• Like 3

Has anyone figured out the context?? Anyone have a video of the minute or two before this?

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Venice B said:

The irony is he won't even be able to vote for himself because he's a felon  :rip:

Edited by 50thStateofMind
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

27 minutes ago, Suilen said:

Crazy that a presidential candidate can openly say that he'll end democracy, and nobody will move. What is the FBI for?

A convicted felon who literally attempted a coup after he lost the last election.

The only reason his coup attempt isn't taken more seriously is because it was pathetic and disorganized, but they had every intent to hang Mike Pence and kill as many government officials as they could (which ended up being zero).

This time they will be more organized and I have no doubt they have something dangerous planned when Trump loses.

The fact that he's able to run again is absurd.

• Like 11

53 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Vile and evil.

The rest of the world is counting on Kamala, murikans better not disappoint 

:ahh:The murikans have a problem

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.