Katy Perry's parents have donated eye-watering amount to Trump and GOP

Riverbank

Katy has never even voted for a Republican candidate in her life, she voted for Caruso who is a Democrat, Katy campaigned with Obama, Hillary, Biden and now Kamala but the miserable gays here are calling her a Republican for voting for a former Republican who is now a democrat. Katy has been all her life a democrat girl. 
Not to mention that the logic of many here is that Lady Gaga's parents are also republicans and I don't see y'all saying all this stuff. 

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Riverbank

• OrgVisual

• Raphy23

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So?

She literally started her music career as a Christian music artist, this isn't shocking news. And just because Katy's parents support one thing, doesn't mean she does. I have opposite viewpoints on almost every topic with my parents, they're still my parents and I still love them. Sorry!!!! :ryan3:

• Like 2

Lemme stay quiet cus lil monsters don't wanna play this game…👀

• Like 6
  • Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 3

There's plenty of reasons to drag Katy but I'm not gonna drag her for having republican parents.

Gaga has the same issue with her father.

They can't really do anything. Like what you're gonna stop giving them money until they're no longer republicans? These are her parents I'm sure politics isn't even discussed when they're together.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

And what does that have to do with Katy Perry? 

• Like 1

And?…. 

my friends brother is a r**ist, I'm not blaming my friend for that though :rip:

• Like 2

Lady Gaga's father is a Republican as well; the difference is that Lady Gaga has been more true while Katy just seems so unaware.

1 hour ago, Bewitched said:

There's plenty of reasons to drag Katy but I'm not gonna drag her for having republican parents.

Gaga has the same issue with her father.

They can't really do anything. Like what you're gonna stop giving them money until they're no longer republicans? These are her parents I'm sure politics isn't even discussed when they're together.

@OrsayLemme stay quiet cus lil monsters don't wanna play this game…

(Sorry idk why it quoted you in print) 

Why are y'all acting like there hasn't been tons of threads with 10s of pages about gagas parents? I'm not even a fan of hers but her getting brought up anytime Katy does something is so cheap 

Also Katy did vote for a Republican that wanted to basically throw homeless people away and not tax the rich, which was a big thing he used for his campaign so it's not like she's that dense 

Edited by Starchild
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

And what do you want us to with that information?

1 hour ago, manuelalex9810 said:

Not to mention that the logic of many here is that Lady Gaga's parents are also republicans and I don't see y'all saying all this stuff. 

Monsters drag her dad constantly for his politics though - you really thought you ate :toofunny2:

anyway Katy isn't her parents - drag her for her own dumbass politics 

• Thanks 3

Are we surprised? 

Stop making her responsible of her parents decisions. It's like say if one of your parents commits a murderer then you should go to jail as well. Y'all need to realise how concerning you sound sometimes 

Edited by mrpartyrocker

This thread is so dumb. Imagine having to suffer from your parents sins. Katy has nothing to do with who her parents vote for and what they believe in.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, halcyonday said:

not the gays out of all the people coming for someone because of what their parents do :bibliahh:it's almost like you should know the best that you ≠ your parents

y'all do anything for a quick drag, huh

Oh wow the downvotes... some users really took it personally! :laugh:

Not Katy's fault.

I just wonder where that money is coming from. Are the gays streaming Katy's music only for that coin to end up in Trump's bank account.

I think the apples rotten right to the core

From all the things passed down

From all the apples coming before..

spacer.png

• Haha 10

3 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

This thread is so dumb. Imagine having to suffer from your parents sins. Katy has nothing to do with who her parents vote for and what they believe in.

I agree. But ATRL called me a Nazi because I'm German and therefore guilty by association, a participant of the Holocaust. 

Sometimes, ATRL is a very weird place with some mentally ill people in it.

That being said: Katy is not her parents as much as I am not my countries historical responsibility. Otherwise, nobody alive today is free of sin. 

• Haha 1

Katy's and Gaga's parents would be such good friends :tornado:

She probably did as well

Liddos perching in here as if Gaga's dad is not a Trump supporter himself 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Starchild said:

@OrsayLemme stay quiet cus lil monsters don't wanna play this game…

(Sorry idk why it quoted you in print) 

Why are y'all acting like there hasn't been tons of threads with 10s of pages about gagas parents? I'm not even a fan of hers but her getting brought up anytime Katy does something is so cheap 

Also Katy did vote for a Republican that wanted to basically throw homeless people away and not tax the rich, which was a big thing he used for his campaign so it's not like she's that dense 

RICK CARUSO RAN THE ELECTION AS A DEMOCRAT, THEREFORE KATY VOTED FOR A DEMOCRAT

• Like 3

10 hours ago, halcyonday said:

not the gays out of all the people coming for someone because of what their parents do :bibliahh:it's almost like you should know the best that you ≠ your parents

y'all do anything for a quick drag, huh

What did you expect from ATRLers?

Many of them shape their political identities based on the actions of their favourite pop stars :toofunny3:

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.