Taylor Swift's "End Game" is cringe. Agree?

Forever Winter

No, but constant OTHs threads are cringe for sure :coffee2:

a bop, it's clearly not supposed to be a serious/deep song

also the big reputation hook is so much fun, she should've used it on the rep set of the eras tour

im not a fan of this song, not sure why this was released as a single tbh x

3 hours ago, Trainwreck said:

No, you're cringe

period! 

I always loved it. Not my favorite song but it's very catchy and I always enjoyed it. The Ed feature wasn't necessary but I didn't mind it.

I disliked it when it came out, but I like the melodic parts of the song and now do somewhat enjoy the song

The first time I heard it, I was so OVERWHELMED. Taylor doing trap for the first time, and then immediately followed by the odd Ed x Future combo :dies:

It took me MULTIPLE attempts to like this song, and now it doesn't bother me. I think she tried way too hard to force out a hit. She probably believe it's going to be the "Blank Space" of the album, and ngl I don't blame. I also thought it was gonna smash radio, especially with the trap and Ed x Future combo

• Haha 1

That whole album was such a major disappointment.

There were some real gems on it that she ignored in favor of some really awful material, End Game belonging to the latter, unfortunately.

I actually love it. which is odd because I can't stand Ed.   But its probably in my top 5 all time favourite Taylor songs :clack:

I hit you like BANG

no but the whole reputa album was

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.