We're sorry Nicki!!!

blackoutbaby

Well, this thread went better in my head

ne7LodF.gif

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, TiaTamera said:

Just because she's serving ballads and "singing" doesn't make it good. A for effort, but if we're going to talk about female rappers pulling off singing, that will belong to Doja Cat.

Its not about just serving ballads and singing. She's serving versatility and taking risks within the same body of work. If we're going talk about female rappers pulling off singing, that will belong to Nicki Minaj as she has been doing so for over a decade sis. 

• Confused 1

megan had a cute album with a #1 hit that demolished nicki's career

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

who the hell is we

• Like 1

Absolutely ******* not 

The only NICKI message you can speak for me is this 

46 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Nobody has the raw talent she has.

wrong. Doja Cat does everything Nicki does but better. We're in 2024, not 2014. 

ne7LodF.gif

47 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Her album actually has lyrical content, and actual memorable bars.

name them. 

ne7LodF.gif

47 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

No TikTok beats. I mean the girl is singing too. 

Its a quality album and a return to form

loud and wrong, half the album's production is based on tired samples, sounds primed for TikTok sounds. also who wants to hear Nicki Minaj sing? 

ne7LodF.gif

OT: who's we? 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Its not about just serving ballads and singing. She's serving versatility and taking risks within the same body of work. If we're going talk about female rappers pulling off singing, that will belong to Nicki Minaj as she has been doing so for over a decade sis. 

but has she been doing it well.

feeling it GIF by The Kennedy Center

• Thanks 1

Speak for yourself sweetie, PF2 was not a good album either. So where do we go from here?

28 minutes ago, Alex said:

wrong. Doja Cat does everything Nicki does but better. We're in 2024, not 2014. 

ne7LodF.gif

name them. 

ne7LodF.gif

loud and wrong, half the album's production is based on tired samples, sounds primed for TikTok sounds. also who wants to hear Nicki Minaj sing? 

ne7LodF.gif

OT: who's we? 

Sis this whole comment is baseless and tired.mp3. 

Your blind Nicki hate is clouding your judgement. Doja is a phenomenal artist, that doesn't take away from Nicki being a blueprint and also being legendary.

Theres really not even a reason to be angry, Nicki released some great material on PF2. And having a sample doesn't cancel out the songs actual production sis :celestial3: 

Megan's album tho her worst was much better than PF2

• Like 2

Megan's is good. The other girl.. eh 

PF2 is the worst female "rap" album that's come out in the last 12 months excluding maybe this latest Ice Spice project 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, TiaTamera said:

Just because she's serving ballads and "singing" doesn't make it good. A for effort, but if we're going to talk about female rappers pulling off singing, that will belong to Doja Cat.

Literally, it's so boring when pop stans/Barbz drag other rappers for being boring because they expect everyone to attempt to sing like Nicki

• Like 1

Petition to increase the minimum post limit for making threads 5,000.

Now why am I in it? I'd like to be excluded from this narrative thanks xx

PF2 was good for those who like that type of sound. I think there is a generational difference. Lots of millennials I know liked some songs. She seemed to be trying to cater to gen z with a millennial sound which didn't work as well. 

Megan's Mamushi alone  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the entire PF2

Edited by getBusy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.