Lara Fabian+Slimane perform "Je suis malade" at the Olympics ceremony

SoldierofLove

YAAAAAAAS

Queen Lara getting her flowers :jonny5:

I don't know Slimane but he sounded good

Her hair style for this was... a choice. Still great, her mic volume was kinda low for this tho :gaycat6:

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

Her hair style for this was... a choice. Still great, her mic volume was kinda low for this tho :gaycat6:

The hair was ok :laugh:

Her voice is too powerful. I don't think the Olympics sound people knew what to do with it without blowing out the mic and speakers :duca:

Lara is back :clap3:wonder if they can get that one girl with glasses to come back 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Lara is back :clap3:wonder if they can get that one girl with glasses to come back 

Who? :laugh:

6 minutes ago, SoldierofLove said:

Who? :laugh:

I forget but she had a mega album and then dipped and hasn't been seen since :dies: 

the vocals WHEW ... she's still got it!

Goddess :gaycat2:

4 hours ago, Katamari said:

I forget but she had a mega album and then dipped and hasn't been seen since :dies: 

Do you mean

--

OT:

I actually recently got into this track so I think I should dive into Lara's full albums now

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, poki said:

Do you mean

--

OT:

I actually recently got into this track so I think I should dive into Lara's full albums now

dddd no not her :rip:

yall gonna make me go to wiki huh :redface:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Katamari said:

6 minutes ago, Katamari said:

dddd no not her :rip:

yall gonna make me go to wiki huh :redface:

Yes please :deadbanana:

I googled "female french artist one successful album glasses" and the results don't look right :rip:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SoldierofLove said:

Yes please :deadbanana:

I googled "female french artist one successful album glasses" and the results don't look right :rip:

Indila yall

i guess she didnt have glasses but still :deadbanana4:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mini_World_(album)

• Thanks 1

So happy Lara got her moment to shine. Time does so many things right. In the past Celine did all she could to stop Lara from breaking through and today they both sang at the ceremony. 

5 hours ago, Katamari said:

Indila yall

i guess she didnt have glasses but still :deadbanana4:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mini_World_(album)

Thanks!! I'm listening right now and I like what I'm hearing so far! :heart:

Sis, there are literally no pics of her with glasses :deadbanana: Not even sunglasses :rip:

5 hours ago, QuanticXplosion said:

So happy Lara got her moment to shine. Time does so many things right. In the past Celine did all she could to stop Lara from breaking through and today they both sang at the ceremony. 

I've read about that rumour before :rip: Was it ever confirmed? Even if it's true, it must've been the label/Rene and not Celine giving the orders to knock her down :deadbanana:

9 hours ago, SoldierofLove said:

I've read about that rumour before :rip: Was it ever confirmed? Even if it's true, it must've been the label/Rene and not Celine giving the orders to knock her down :deadbanana:

Oh boo boo it was Celine. Blocking producers from working with Lara and since she was the bigger star you know how that ended. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.